Faux Squaw Liz Warren Sends Up Smoke Signals Warning Of A Potential Senator Kid Rock

This is why Congressional and Senatorial elections need to be open nationwide to American taxpaying citizens. I would vote for Kid Rock and when elected he will help make America great again with President Trump!

That's an uncommonly stupid idea. What in the Hell does a voter from California, Massachusetts, or Alabama know what it's like to live in Western Pennsylvania and vice versa? Do really want to your Representative chosen by people that live time zones away? I don't.
You wanted a president elected that way. You're a hypocrite.

Did I now? You clearly have me confused with someone else. It's okay, though. I forgive you.
You think Hillary should've won? With the popular vote? Yes or no.

No. Besides, that isn't the system on how we elect the President. I am sad those were the two choices for the major parties, though.

Now that's interesting because a few days back I watched a local news station that was talking about the social democratic party and how they did not revive any money from the DNC, so they tried private funding using some type of really stupid voucher system where they donate quarterly. It was a bust.
If this news report is true ,seems like she is trying to get money from the DNC by sounding the alarm to them.
Hmmm.........

And that's all fine. But Kid Rock. A person who likes the US? That's unacceptable.

So why do you think Kid Rock is unacceptable? After all, there aren't any Democrats saying he shouldn't run. We're just laughing at you for thinking of running him, because he's kind of a dope.
View attachment 138850
I think that's fake because no way she goes anywhere without the James Brown wig.
View attachment 138851
actually this is more like moochelle
db59701b243866e1a96ebc8a509f27f4.jpg

Forum List

Back