Favorite Jordan Peterson moments thread.

Theowl32

Diamond Member
Dec 8, 2013

The typical arrogant hypocritical know it all tart, typically completely self unaware and in typical fashion looks for applause after what she thought was a rhetorical question gets flustered when Peterson enlightens her of her pathetic double talk and hypocritical disposition.

People like Peteron don't debate, they teach. A lot like the Lord when He walked the planet 2000 years ago.

Eventually they will reach for the hammer and nails when the absolute TRUTH is too difficult to take.

They don't want to debate, they don't want logic, they want you to submit.

The typical arrogant hypocritical know it all tart, typically completely self unaware and in typical fashion looks for applause after what she thought was a rhetorical question gets flustered when Peterson enlightens her of her pathetic double talk and hypocritical disposition.

People like Peteron don't debate, they teach. A lot like the Lord when He walked the planet 2000 years ago.

Eventually they will reach for the hammer and nails when the absolute TRUTH is too difficult to take.

BackAgain here you go. Learn something. “Yankee” fan.

You're just not familiar with Jordan Peterson, are you?
Define “familiar”. I know who he is very well. You don’t know me very well. But I can read you like a book. You hide your pain and anguish behind being quirky and nonsensical. But deep down you hate yourself as you know you’re a defect. I almost feel sorry for you and believe we should begin anew. But alas, no. I d rather watch you collapse right here on this board. Defect.

Define “familiar”. I know who he is very well. You don’t know me very well. But I can read you like a book. You hide your pain and anguish behind being quirky and nonsensical. But deep down you hate yourself as you know you’re a defect. I almost feel sorry for you and believe we should begin anew. But alas, no. I d rather watch you collapse right here on this board. Defect.
See, another dnd antagonist monologue. What does your armchair psychology have to do with the thread. I'm just sharing my favorite moments like when Peterson cried talking about antifa "spiting god for existence."

See, another dnd antagonist monologue. What does your armchair psychology have to do with the thread. I'm just sharing my favorite moments like when Peterson cried talking about antifa "spiting god for existence."
How is the truth antagonistic? Peterson simply gives his POV. Too bad it triggers self loathing defects. I enjoy his commentary. You don’t. Yet you keep listening to it.

No, I only listen to the news about. So like what's your lore on me now?
What in the Blue Hell is “to the news about”? You keep listening to those who tell you that what / who you are is “normal”. But deep down you know. You understand. You believe. That you’re broken. A misfit. A defect. So you lash out. Not with violence as you’re a weak but with odd and quirky attempts at humor. It’s quite pathetic.

What in the Blue Hell is “to the news about”? You keep listening to those who tell you that what / who you are is “normal”. But deep down you know. You understand. You believe. That you’re broken. A misfit. A defect. So you lash out. Not with violence as you’re a weak but with odd and quirky attempts at humor. It’s quite pathetic.
Roll for persuasion.

Forum List

Back