FBI clears Michael Flynn in probe linking him to Russia

If the FBI found him innocent of wrong doing I doubt the man goes to jail at all.

Well be waiting for the apologies to flow.

Oh wait. I forgot. The lefty loons never apologize for anything. Never mind.
He plead guilty to acting as an advisor to Turkey without having registered.

There you go... That proves Flynn was helping to collude with Russia! Yeah, we all know it was never about Russia.. just impeding Trump in any way possible.

If the FBI found him innocent of wrong doing I doubt the man goes to jail at all.

Well be waiting for the apologies to flow.

Oh wait. I forgot. The lefty loons never apologize for anything. Never mind.
We learned from your vile bag of turd in the WH

Meanwhile Michael Flynn‘s sentencing date is set for December 18. That’s when he’ll find out how long he’ll spend in jail.
There's the dead, and then there's the brain dead.

whitehall

the new dude Trump put in to replace sessions is COMPROMISED as well on the Mueller Investigation and 10 to 1, the Ethics committee will tell this new dude, he should recuse himself on it.... just like they told Sessions he should recuse himself from it.

Last edited:
whitehall

the new dude Trump put in to replace sessions is COMPROMISED as well on the Mueller Investigation and 10 to 1, the Ethics committee will tell this new dude, he should recuse himself on it.... just like they told Sessions he should recuse himself from it.
He's already let known his extreme right wing decisions on saving the trump pos RECUSE

Forum List

Back