Zone1 Who in the FBI ordered the “Code Red” against Trump to end up costing him the 2020 election?

What a ridiculous strategy

We needed a consistent policy not a hodgepodge of beliefs and misinformation.
The hodgepodge allowed us to get the actual results. You and your party were spreading misinformation propaganda and harming citizens

Poor Donald, always a victim.

So he didn’t have any control over the DOJ, Defense, or the CDC. What exactly did the blob do for 4 years besides golf and run up $8T in debt?
He clearly fought against DC swamp/insiders throughout his presidency. The CDC actively lied and made baseless claims to oppose him politically.. but they were proven to be wrong many times. They sacrificed their scientific integrity for politics, we shouldn’t listen to them as long as they’re acting to protect a political Party. I know I won’t blindly trust the CDC ever again… why put blind trust into such a reckless, erroneous organization

The hodgepodge allowed us to get the actual results. You and your party were spreading misinformation propaganda and harming citizens
Actually, the lies and misinformation being spread by the Anti-Vax crew killed hundreds of thousands unnecessarily

He clearly fought against DC swamp/insiders throughout his presidency. The CDC actively lied and made baseless claims to oppose him politically.. but they were proven to be wrong many times. They sacrificed their scientific integrity for politics, we shouldn’t listen to them as long as they’re acting to protect a political Party. I know I won’t blindly trust the CDC ever again… why put blind trust into such a reckless, erroneous organization

Trump fired experienced people and brought in his own swamp

Actually, the lies and misinformation being spread by the Anti-Vax crew killed hundreds of thousands unnecessarily
Red state policies caused far less death, and are more the standard now… now that we know your party spread so much misinformation

He clearly fought against DC swamp/insiders throughout his presidency.
Really? is that why he hired so many?
The CDC actively lied
False.
and made baseless claims to oppose him politically.
False again.
. but they were proven to be wrong many times.
Perhaps once on masking at the beginning.
They sacrificed their scientific integrity for politics,
LOL...yeah, the 34 X convicted felon is your idea of someone who has integrity. LOL again.
we shouldn’t listen to them as long as they’re acting to protect a political Party
Good thing they aren’t.
. I know I won’t blindly trust the CDC ever again…
Yeah, insane paranoia will do that to you.
why put blind trust into such a reckless, erroneous organization
Please inject more bleach...your blob thanks you.

Where? And presidents don’t do that?
Nice evasion though.
Trump gutted the State Department firing Diplomats with decades of experience and either left positions vacant or brought in inexperienced cronies

Perhaps once on masking at the beginning.
Nope, on public life freedoms, school openings, whether it’s a “pandemic of the unvaccinated”… the CDC backed it all, as did your St. Fauci.
LOL...yeah, the 34 X convicted felon is your idea of someone who has integrity. LOL again.
He actually is, yes. Being charged with objectively BS crimes doesn’t hold the weight you want it to.
Please inject more bleach...your blob thanks you.
As you spread a fabricated lie LOL

Trump gutted the State Department firing Diplomats with decades of experience and either left positions vacant or brought in inexperienced cronies
“Decades of experience” in Washington isn’t necessarily a good thing. You may like skeletons like Pelosi, Biden, Shumer etc who made millions and millions off a modest salary, I don’t, and it’s safe to say most don’t like life politicians.

You oddly do, perhaps because you need familiar people to tell you what to do? Just a word of advice: Stop being the sheep, and stop trying to encourage being a sheep. Be bold.

“Decades of experience” in Washington isn’t necessarily a good thing. You may like skeletons like Pelosi, Biden, Shumer etc who made millions and millions off a modest salary, I don’t, and it’s safe to say most don’t like life politicians.

You oddly do, perhaps because you need familiar people to tell you what to do? Just a word of advice: Stop being the sheep, and stop trying to encourage being a sheep. Be bold.
I know

To Republicans……Stupidity and loyalty to Trump is preferable to decades of experience

Fauci and CDC were consistent with worldwide recommendations

Only Republicans pretended it was no big deal
No, they weren't. They lied about natural immunity, and they lied about the origins of the virus.

In fact it is now known that fau-chi helped fund its creation.

Remember when your hero Andrew Cuomo stuffed COVID patients into nursing homes who house the elderly (most vulnerable), killed thousands upon thousands in his state, and then tried to cover it up?

Your beloved Democrats, Fauci, the CDC.. they all didn’t have a problem with that, and actually supported such immorality.

Or how about the tripling of suicides amidst the draconian shut downs in blue states? You own those deaths.

Your record is way worse on COVID

Remember when your hero Andrew Cuomo stuffed COVID patients into nursing homes who house the elderly (most vulnerable), killed thousands upon thousands in his state, and then tried to cover it up?

Your beloved Democrats, Fauci, the CDC.. they all didn’t have a problem with that, and actually supported such immorality.

Or how about the tripling of suicides amidst the draconian shut downs in blue states? You own those deaths.

Your record is way worse on COVID
I remember that
It was early 2020 and nobody had definitive guidance on how to handle COVID patients.

You are welcome to show me any prominent Republicans who advised against housing the elderly in nursing homes
As I recall at that time, Republicans were advocating herd immunity and letting people die.

Forum List

Back