It’s official. Hunter Biden’s #LaptopFromHell is government exhibit 16 at the First Son’s gun trial in Delaware.

Hurry up find him guilty so Biden can pardon him. No one will care. This is clearly political. You gun nuts should be defending him.

Gun nut? What defines a "gun nut"?

I fully support the 2nd just the same as I support all of our rights. Do I believe this should be illegal? No, but it is.

Possession of weed shouldn't be illegal either but it is. There are people's sons in prison over weed (which is really stupid).

Has Biden done anything about that? No. So now I can feel no sorrow if his son gets to spend some time as a ward of the state.

Gun nut? What defines a "gun nut"?

I fully support the 2nd just the same as I support all of our rights. Do I believe this should be illegal? No, but it is.

Possession of weed shouldn't be illegal either but it is. There are people's sons in prison over weed (which is really stupid).

Has Biden done anything about that? No. So now I can feel no sorrow if his son gets to spend some time as a ward of the state.
Yes Biden has done something about people in jail for weed.

And weed is legal in my state. Michigan.

Yes Biden has done something about people in jail for weed.

If you say so. Many are there to start with because of his actions.

And weed is legal in my state. Michigan.

Federally it's still illegal in Michigan. Federal goons can still come and arrest pot users in Michigan.

You can't go anywhere in Michigan and not smell weed though.

Decency is on the ballot

It sure is..... :abgg2q.jpg:

decency 99w.jpg

If you say so. Many are there to start with because of his actions.

Federally it's still illegal in Michigan. Federal goons can still come and arrest pot users in Michigan.

You can't go anywhere in Michigan and not smell weed though.
Well it was Republicans who tried to fight weed being legal in Michigan. Before we made it legal.

Some believe they were making those bad arguments for the tobacco and alcohol lobbyists. Did you see the latest headline?

Weed beats booze as daily marijuana use outpaces drinking in definitive nationwide study of tens of millions of people​

Well it was Republicans who tried to fight weed being legal in Michigan. Before we made it legal.

Im sure that is true. That doesnt negate its still illegal at the federal level.

Some believe they were making those bad arguments for the tobacco and alcohol lobbyists. Did you see the latest headline?

Weed beats booze as daily marijuana use outpaces drinking in definitive nationwide study of tens of millions of people​

So why is it still illegally federal?

Im sure that is true. That doesnt negate its still illegal at the federal level.

IDK.

US poised to ease restrictions on marijuana in historic shift, but it’ll remain controlled substance​

DEA will move to reclassify marijuana as a less dangerous drug, The Associated Press has learned, a historic shift to generations of American drug policy that could have wide ripple effects across the country.

The agency’s move, confirmed to the AP on Tuesday by five people familiar with the matter who spoke on the condition of anonymity to discuss the sensitive regulatory review, clears the last significant regulatory hurdle before the agency’s biggest policy change in more than 50 years can take effect.

This is the problem with voters. Many don't know what Biden has done for them. Like lowering the cost of perscription drugs.

Federally, mj is illegal. Anyone who uses it can be arrested despite your states' laws.

I got a medical marijuana card years ago. I went to buy a gun and got held up. They didn't say why but I was worried the feds saw that I had a medical marijuana card.

Don't worry Uncle Joe has you

Attorney General Merrick Garland’s signature throws the full weight of the Justice Department behind the move and appears to signal its importance to the Biden administration.

It comes after President Joe Biden called for a review of federal marijuana law in October 2022 and moved to pardon thousands of Americans convicted federally of simple possession of the drug. He has also called on governors and local leaders to take similar steps to erase marijuana convictions.

Forum List

Back