Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

FBI crime statistics, murders by weapon usage

The2ndAmendment

Gold Member
Feb 16, 2013
In a dependant and enslaved country.
Expanded Homicide Data Table 8 - Crime in the United States 2009

fbicrimestats.png

Rifles caused 412.8 deaths over the average of five years.

Knives caused 1641.2 deaths over the average of fives years.

Blunt objects cause 617.4 deaths per year (average)

Body weapons (fists/feet) cause 865.2 deaths per year.

Fire averages 100 deaths per year

---------------------
I propose that everyone wishing to possess a knife must first pass through a background check, every supermarket and store must have a knife registration center and processing unit. Each license issued to carry a knife carries a cost of $20 and must be renewed annually. Any store having accidentally sold a knife to a criminal is responsible for any and all crimes committed, and must hold a $10,000,000 insurance policy.

Each person who wishes to buy any solid object over three pounds (blunt object), or possess such an item at their leisure, must pass through a background check. Each store must keep a record of all items over three pounds that are sold, who bought them and the serial number of the item. Any criminal found using an illegally obtained blunt object, will also incriminate all previous owners of the blunt object.

Anyone who wishes to walk the streets and communicate with others, must first be declared mentally competent by a doctor, as such persons may be violent and commit violent crimes or even murder with their bare hands. Anyone found outside their home without being mentally confirmed at least once per year will be given a forced lobotomy, in order to ensure the well being of the community.

I propose that everyone wishing to light a fire pass through a background check. That each person must be licensed to operate an open fire, and must carry a $250,000 insurance policy for fire related incidents.

Are my proposals so crazy that you all had an aneurism? HEHEHHEHE

This is what all you fascists and communists sound like to me (on both sides of the aisle)
[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NrmPehlHK3w]Batman ualuealuealeuale - YouTube[/ame]

You forgot mandatory helmet use in public in case some maniac gets through the system.

I propose a mandatory helmet amendment to your suggestions. Anyone caught in any public place at all without a helmet would be not only in violation of the law but also mentally unstable as they are obviously suicidal.

Sent from my SCH-I500 using Tapatalk

Don't give them any ideas. I think I read somewhere that the brits were getting rid of glass mugs in the pubs because of all the people being killed or wounded in fights with them.

Also, the stats don't specify how many of those homicides were the result of a crime (murder), or the resistance to a crime (justifiable).

I'd really like to see those stats, not that it would make a lot of difference. I'll take a dead thug and unharmed victim any chance I get.

Expanded Homicide Data Table 8 - Crime in the United States 2009

fbicrimestats.png

Rifles caused 412.8 deaths over the average of five years.

Knives caused 1641.2 deaths over the average of fives years.

Blunt objects cause 617.4 deaths per year (average)

Body weapons (fists/feet) cause 865.2 deaths per year.

Fire averages 100 deaths per year

---------------------
I propose that everyone wishing to possess a knife must first pass through a background check, every supermarket and store must have a knife registration center and processing unit. Each license issued to carry a knife carries a cost of $20 and must be renewed annually. Any store having accidentally sold a knife to a criminal is responsible for any and all crimes committed, and must hold a $10,000,000 insurance policy.

Each person who wishes to buy any solid object over three pounds (blunt object), or possess such an item at their leisure, must pass through a background check. Each store must keep a record of all items over three pounds that are sold, who bought them and the serial number of the item. Any criminal found using an illegally obtained blunt object, will also incriminate all previous owners of the blunt object.

Anyone who wishes to walk the streets and communicate with others, must first be declared mentally competent by a doctor, as such persons may be violent and commit violent crimes or even murder with their bare hands. Anyone found outside their home without being mentally confirmed at least once per year will be given a forced lobotomy, in order to ensure the well being of the community.

I propose that everyone wishing to light a fire pass through a background check. That each person must be licensed to operate an open fire, and must carry a $250,000 insurance policy for fire related incidents.

I guess you can scratch the ban on assault weapons as a life saving measure.

Just make it mandatory that all people must wear metal armor when out in public.

Just make it mandatory that all people must wear metal armor when out in public.

That would be unconstitutional. However, the liberal stance is that they have the authority to tax the people who choose not to wear armor. Got to love that Obamacare precedent.

L.A., Chicago Rank 1 and 2 for Gun Murders...
:eek:
L.A., Chicago Rank 1 and 2 for Gun Murders; N.O. Has Highest Rate
August 2, 2013 - The Los Angeles and Chicago metropolitan areas had the most gun murders among the nation’s fifty most-populous metropolitan areas in 2009 and 2010 (the latest years for which data is available), according to a report released today by the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention.
During those two years, 1,141 people were gunned to death in the Los Angeles metropolitan area and 1,139 were gunned to death in the Chicago metropolitan area. The New York metropolitan area ranked third with 1,101 gun homicides. The Los Angeles, Chicago and New York metropolitan areas also ranked one, two and three for the number of young people, ages 10-19, who were killed by guns in 2009-2010, with 251 10-19 year olds being gunned down in Los Angeles, 213 in Chicago and 203 in New York.

The New Orleans metropolitan area, however, had the highest rate of gun murders, with 19 out of every 100,000 people in the area being gunned to death in 2009-2010. New Orleans also had the highest rate of gun homicides in which young people, 10-19 years of age, were the victims. 25.6 of every 100,000 in this age bracket in the New Orleans area were gunned to death in 2009-2010. Here is how the nation’s metropolitan areas ranked for gun homicides in 2009-2010:

Overall number of gun murders:

1. Los Angeles.......................1,141

2. Chicago..............................1,139

3. New York.............................1,101

4. Philadelphia...........................729

5. Houston..................................701

6. Detroit.....................................686

7. Miami.......................................594

8. Dallas......................................469

9. Washington.............................440

10. San Francisco......................439

Gun murders per 100,000 people: