🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Zone1 Wealth is disproportionately skewed towards White households.

Here is what I gather so far.

IM2 cites the book.

IM2 neither confirms nor denies he wrote the book. Why?

The book has not sold any copies, but has six reviews. Obvious fakes.

The author pic is an obvious fake.

So, if he is faking reviews, then is he also using other screen names here to back his posts?
Wrong.

lmao
Now you are just a lying dirtbag. Don't lie next time.
How about you post on topic and stop the trolling and harassment? This thread is not about whether or not I wrote a book, who the fuck I am, or if I am white or black. It st about:

Wealth is disproportionately skewed towards White households.

If this bothers you, makes you feel uncomfortable or triggers your white fragility, you don't have to enter this thread.

Due to the cumulative effects of past and modern racist policies, whites control a disproportionate amount of wealth in this country. Hard work, focusing on education, having children when you are married, merit, and everything whites here have ran their mouths about don't have a damn thing to do with this.

"Looking at the population as a whole, White households hold 86.8 percent of overall wealth in the country according to the 2019 SCF, though they account for only 68.1 percent of the households in the survey. By comparison, Black and Hispanic households hold only 2.9 and 2.8 percent of wealth, respectively, while accounting for 15.6 percent and 10.9 percent of the US population respectively, reflecting the fact that wealth is disproportionately skewed towards White households."

Just remember that for over 50 years the government subsidized white women who had chidren out of wedlock.

im2 work.jpg

How about you post on topic and stop the trolling and harassment? This thread is not about whether or not I wrote a book, who the fuck I am, or if I am white or black. It st about:

Post on the topic?! WTF?! You made that book the topic. You quoted from it. I looked up that book and saw your profile pic on Amazon.

Whites have got most of the so called crumbs.
Only because there are many more whites. Proportionately, blacks have gotten more. That's why their ambition has been sapped. As a black man, I won't tolerate that. You shouldn't either.

Only because there are many more whites. Proportionately, blacks have gotten more. That's why their ambition has been sapped. As a black man, I won't tolerate that. You shouldn't either.
You are totally incorrect. Plus I don't see any ambition snapped and I am black.

Like this?

How much money did the white boys at Girls gone Wild make idiot? How many all white spring breaks get stupid? White racism is a sad part of white culture and you participate in it.

You laugh at the fact that whites got trillions from the govermenmt and denied blacks the same opportunity, then call somebody a victim forpointing that out. That's evil and yet whites like you wonder why some blacks call whites devils.

You laugh at the fact that whites got trillions from the govermenmt and denied blacks the same opportunity, then call somebody a victim forpointing that out. That's evil and yet whites like you wonder why some blacks call whites devils.
I guess I do. Oh No!!!!!

Very few slave owners were black and mostof the black slave owners purchased familiy members, spouses.
Now that is “racist trope”.

And the Native Americans who own black slaves? Did they just own their family members too? Is that why it took an entire years after “Juneteenth” for them to free their black slaves?

I can find similar stupidity from whites. People like you love quoting King.

“It would neither be true or honest to say that the Negros problem is what it is because he is innately inferior or because he is basically lazy and listless or because he has not lifted himself by his own bootstraps. To find the origins of the Negro problem we must turn to the white man’s problem.”
-Rev. Martin Luther King Jr.
For starts, that’s not a proper quote. A Google search for that quote largely cites your own book, which apparently has pathetic academic standards. Proper citation please.

I no how lazy u iz. However, I vaguely remember the quote being from the book MLK wrote in the wake of the passing of Civil Rights. “Where do we go from here: Chaos or Community? The question of compensating black people for segregation was a valid question in 1967. However, that was nearly 60 years ago. “Reparations” is no longer a valid question. The majority of black people in the US have never experienced any systemic racism. None.

……Although, they do vote for people who claim black kids don’t even know what computers are. Vote for systemic racism, and that’s what you are going to get.

Hey Isaac, if I buy one of your book would you sign it for me? I’ll probably put that volume in a time capsule for the people of the future. Thank about it man, they are collecting dust because the people of today aren’t ready for your message,

Forum List

Back