FBI issues rare public warning on GOP Memo, cites "grave concerns about material omissions of fact"

Without the underlying evidence it is a worthless piece of paper

Sent from my iPhone using USMessageBoard.com

Wrong, it should indicate some type of trail.

It is the “summary”’ of one side of the discussion. Meaning that until it is shown otherwise I am going to assume they only included the evidence that supported their side and left out the rest.

I do not trust either group and will not blindly accept their summary as valid

It is the “summary”’ of one side of the discussion. Meaning that until it is shown otherwise I am going to assume they only included the evidence that supported their side and left out the rest.

I can respect waiting to make a final decision.

I can respect waiting to make a final decision.

The problem is we will likely never see any of the actual evidence, just one groups summary of it

warning against "inaccuracies" and "omissions of fact", the FBI is warning against the release of the misleading, cherry-picked Nunes memo.
FBI has 'grave concerns' about expected release of classified Nunes memo

In this thread, we discuss how Nunes can overcome the widespread doubt on the accuracy of his memo.

Okay, this one is fixed easy. Release the memo for the American public (us) to consider, then let the FBI and all departments mentioned point out the inaccuracies and explain why they are not accurate. Simple.

The FBI was corrupted to the bone under that asshole Obama and now they don't want the proof to be shown to the American people? Who would have thunk it?

The FBI lost its credibility back in 2016. Just another corrupted government agencies for Trump to clean out.

Forum List

Back