FBI lied again !! Lied about the shooter

I've lived in Russia twice, and I assure you they could never match this kind of deep state coup that we're in the midst of.... we're being run by the fuckers that got C's in high school, they've got guns and badges now, and by God you're gonna pay for spitting on them after school and fucking their girlfriends.

fbi slopey roof.jpg

I've lived in Russia twice, and I assure you they could never match this kind of deep state coup that we're in the midst of.... we're being run by the fuckers that got C's in high school, they've got guns and badges now, and by God you're gonna pay for spitting on them after school and fucking their girlfriends.

View attachment 987330

It’s a 4th world banana republic now

Why the FBI sucks
These searches are common after a high profile attack. The writing of a 14/15 year old, might be of interest, but mean nothing 5 years later as 14 year olds are even stupider than 20 year olds. It means nothing about the FBI other than the did the standard deep search, state and local law enforcement do.

If this is the part of the investigation (and I use that loosely until I see more pertinent results) you are hung up on inconsequential rat turds.

These searches are common after a high profile attack. The writing of a 14/15 year old, might be of interest, but mean nothing 5 years later as 14 year olds are even stupider than 20 year olds. It means nothing about the FBI other than the did the standard deep search, state and local law enforcement do.

If this is the part of the investigation (and I use that loosely until I see more pertinent results) you are hung up on inconsequential rat turds.
why os the fbi commenting about an ongoing investigation? we are onlyh a few days into this and someone is talking "out of school"

Forum List

Back