FBI Must Search Joe's Senate Docs @UDelaware+Hunter’s Home. FBI covered up Joe's classified docs like they're nuclear codes, Trump? leak like sieve!

They are going to have to get VERY creative if they still plan to indict Trump for his handling of documents. I heard some pundit today saying that Garland looked like he was doing a hostage video while announcing the SC for Biden's mess. He KNOWS the chance to get Trump slipped away with the Biden discovery/cover-up.

They are going to have to get VERY creative if they still plan to indict Trump for his handling of documents. I heard some pundit today saying that Garland looked like he was doing a hostage video while announcing the SC for Biden's mess. He KNOWS the chance to get Trump slipped away with the Biden discovery/cover-up.
How do you figure? Trump "handled" classified documents by taking them, refusing to give them back when asked,subsequently lying about having them when under subpoena, followed by being found to have had them after a search warrant. As opposed to how Biden and now Pence reacted.

Trump IS NOT in trouble because he was found to have had classified documents after he left office. He is in trouble because he REFUSED to give them back. I'm sorry that that is such a hard distinction to grasp for his supporters but legally that is the difference between night and day.

Forum List

Back