FBI Needs Your Help

This is a public service announcement.

It has been a year since President Donald Trump's supporters attacked the U.S. Capitol and attempted to assassinate Vice President Mike Pence.
While the FBI said that they've arrested 725 people they linked to the attack, there are still 350 more that the FBI has identified that are still at large.

"The FBI is seeking the public’s assistance in identifying individuals who made unlawful entry into the U.S. Capitol building and committed various other alleged criminal violations, such as destruction of property, assaulting law enforcement personnel, targeting members of the media for assault, and other unlawful conduct, on January 6, 2021, in Washington, D.C."

If the FBI is serious, they need to take a closer look at Epps and Pelosi. :smoke:

Uh, my constituency? You might want to check those voter registration cards on these boys and girls who attacked our country. And also, I'll bet you are going to find plenty of snitches in that cowardly group, when the total criminal tally is complete.
In Ferguson?

Sorry my man... those folks aren't voting for Mike Parsons.

They might be voting for Trump though... Black unemployment was at the lowest levels of all time under Trump. How they doing under Biden?

The FBI Agent​

Uploaded 02/12/2009
An FBI agent tells a Montana rancher, 'I need to inspect your ranch for illegal grown drugs.'

The old rancher says, 'Okay, but don't go in that field over there.'

The agent verbally explodes saying, 'Mister, I have the authority of the Federal Government with me.' Reaching into his rear pant pocket and removing his badge. The officer proudly displays it to the farmer. 'See this badge? This badge means I am allowed to go wherever I wish, on any land. No questions asked or answered given. Have I made myself clear? Do you understand?'

The old rancher nods politely and goes about his chores.

Later, the old rancher hears loud screams and spies the agent running for his life and close behind is the rancher's bull.

With every step the bull is gaining ground on the agent. The agent is clearly terrified.

The old rancher immediately throws down his tools, runs to the fence and yells at the top of his lungs.....

'Your badge! Show him your badge!'

In Ferguson?

Sorry my man... those folks aren't voting for Mike Parsons.

They might be voting for Trump though... Black unemployment was at the lowest levels of all time under Trump. How they doing under Biden?

Mr Biden said the “historic drop” includes “dramatic improvements” for groups with historically higher unemployment rates, such as Black and Hispanic Americans, and boasted that wages have risen for “hard-working Americans” who’ve often been ignored or left out of past economic recoveries.

The FBI Agent​

Uploaded 02/12/2009
An FBI agent tells a Montana rancher, 'I need to inspect your ranch for illegal grown drugs.'

The old rancher says, 'Okay, but don't go in that field over there.'

The agent verbally explodes saying, 'Mister, I have the authority of the Federal Government with me.' Reaching into his rear pant pocket and removing his badge. The officer proudly displays it to the farmer. 'See this badge? This badge means I am allowed to go wherever I wish, on any land. No questions asked or answered given. Have I made myself clear? Do you understand?'

The old rancher nods politely and goes about his chores.

Later, the old rancher hears loud screams and spies the agent running for his life and close behind is the rancher's bull.

With every step the bull is gaining ground on the agent. The agent is clearly terrified.

The old rancher immediately throws down his tools, runs to the fence and yells at the top of his lungs.....

'Your badge! Show him your badge!'

Cool story. They'll be enough snitches to go round. No need to visit any Montana ranches, unless they are going there to arrest. And it won't be the guys Bull.

How? They are authoritarian, totalitarian, and oppressive. Our current govt makes the old british crown look like pikers.
That doesn't answer my question. I said "HOW, not WHAT?" For you to not be exposed as a liar, you have to have specifics. All you did was replace tyranny with other words. Are you sure you aren't lying?

If the FBI is serious, they need to take a closer look at Epps and Pelosi. :smoke:

paul-pelosi-stocks-02.jpg

Picture of Epps with Pelosi at the Dolly Pardon awards.

You think they know each other?

Do you want all the questions answered, or just certain questions answered? :eusa_whistle:
Personally, I'm not the one who really gives a shit, you are. You brought up Pelosi. You said they should look into Pelosi. Okay! And now, you ask me if I want questions answered, as if you can answer them. If you know the answers, then why does the FBI need to look into Pelosi? It's obvious you already know, what you think you already know, but need the FBI to look into Pelosi. :auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg:Damn son, you are all over the map aren't you?

This is a public service announcement.

It has been a year since President Donald Trump's supporters attacked the U.S. Capitol and attempted to assassinate Vice President Mike Pence.
While the FBI said that they've arrested 725 people they linked to the attack, there are still 350 more that the FBI has identified that are still at large.

"The FBI is seeking the public’s assistance in identifying individuals who made unlawful entry into the U.S. Capitol building and committed various other alleged criminal violations, such as destruction of property, assaulting law enforcement personnel, targeting members of the media for assault, and other unlawful conduct, on January 6, 2021, in Washington, D.C."

Did they arrest Ray Epps yet?

Forum List

Back