FBI Needs Your Help

Much of the FBI needs to turn themselves in for violating their oath to the Constitution. After the guilty ones are jailed, THEN maybe we can talk

The majority of Americans say they believe the deadly Jan. 6 Capitol riot was an “attack on democracy that should never be forgotten,” according to a Quinnipiac poll released Thursday.

3/4ths of Americans say the Jan 6th Riot was an attack on democracy.

This is a public service announcement.

It has been a year since President Donald Trump's supporters attacked the U.S. Capitol and attempted to assassinate Vice President Mike Pence.
While the FBI said that they've arrested 725 people they linked to the attack, there are still 350 more that the FBI has identified that are still at large.

"The FBI is seeking the public’s assistance in identifying individuals who made unlawful entry into the U.S. Capitol building and committed various other alleged criminal violations, such as destruction of property, assaulting law enforcement personnel, targeting members of the media for assault, and other unlawful conduct, on January 6, 2021, in Washington, D.C."

J6 Reichstag Fire

It has been a year since President Donald Trump's supporters attacked the U.S. Capitol and attempted to assassinate Vice President Mike Pence.

Just wondering how they were planning on doing that? Were they planning on stuffing a sandwich bag from the lunch in their knapsack over Mike's head and suffocate him? I mean AFTER they found him in the chamber where he was at with the map of the building that no one brought? Of course, long before they got remotely close to him, he and everyone else had been whisked away down secret passageways and such and were long gone down the street!

In a building which by design BELONGS to the people and so is impossible to "illegally enter?"

Cordially, I believe you've quoted the wrong person there Miss Becki.

tenor.gif
My deepest apologies. I will erase the entire post. Thank you for letting me know I made a truly dumb mistake.

They should have shot everyone of them. If they come into my house, that's exactly what I'm going to do.
Why WOULD anyone "come to your house"? Are you that special, Cletus?

Forum List

Back