FBI shoots and kills Utah man wanted for threats against Biden, Manhattan DA

say his name: Bill Degan

Bill Deagan Ruby Ridge.jpg

So why wasn't the cop mobbed and killed right there, then?
because trumpists are cowards who talk big and can not deliver. because the signal (the pipe bombs) to bring the guns was never given. "oath keepers" my ass.

in the old days conservatives admired men like john wayne, the strong silent type. when did you fall for this fast talking four flusher?

So did the American colonial rebels
Nope that was the Torys who supported the British and officers like Bannister Tarleton who had a reputation for massacres and killing surrendered POWs. Does the saying "Tarleton's quarter" come to mind to anyone else? The character William Tavington from the movie The Patriot was modelled on Bannistar Tarleton and from what I've read, was a somewhat toned down and more civilized version of the real person.

If this guy had only bought 8 more guns, 20 more buckets of survival rations, and a lot of overpriced gold, he could have beaten the feds.

Trump cultists, you all have to up your game.

Ruby Ridge...never forget.

Or Waco.

Officer who shot Ashli Babbitt during Capitol riot breaks silence: 'I saved countless lives'​

In an exclusive interview with NBC News, Lt. Michael Byrd said he opened fire only as a “last resort” after the rioters failed to comply with his commands.

if they call that "fake news" they are nuts. why do they need their gins if this officer can not do his duty and defend himself?

I just read the AP wire alert about this. Robertson had a sniper rifle and own a "gilly" suit (a form camouflage). He had been making threats againt the President Biden and Vice President Harris.

If he was totally dead from the neck stupid as to fire on the F.B.I., then he got what he deserved.
Fuck the FBI.

Officer who shot Ashli Babbitt during Capitol riot breaks silence: 'I saved countless lives'​

In an exclusive interview with NBC News, Lt. Michael Byrd said he opened fire only as a “last resort” after the rioters failed to comply with his commands.

Babbit was a MAGA Terrorist. Lt. Byrd acted to the lives our Senators and Congresspersons. Out the U.S. Capital Buildidng, other MAGA Terrorists were attacking USCHP with Bear Spray, metal polls and fire exinguishers. Over 130 Law Enforcement Personal were hosptialized. She fucking got what she fucking deservered.

Forum List

Back