FBI shoots hostage

harmonica

Diamond Member
Sep 1, 2017
Last edited:
3 arrested after kidnapping victim killed by FBI agent during raid of NE Houston home

According to sources, FBI agents accidentally shot Villadares.
????!!!!!
accidentally ??!! a professional should never fire his weapon accidentally-except maybe some very extreme, bizarre case
I have yet to accidently shoot anyone either, but the way the libtards are pressing the issue about trying to overthrow this government, some prius's with "I'm with her" bumper stickers could be mistaken for ISIS sympathizers, and my gun could accidently fire off while cleaning it.... IF you know what I mean...

3 arrested after kidnapping victim killed by FBI agent during raid of NE Houston home

????!!!!!
accidentally ??!! a professional should never fire his weapon accidentally-except maybe some very extreme, bizarre case
I have yet to accidently shoot anyone either, but the way the libtards are pressing the issue about trying to overthrow this government, some prius's with "I'm with her" bumper stickers could be mistaken for ISIS sympathizers, and my gun could accidently fire off while cleaning it.... IF you know what I mean...
roger that

I was in the USMC for 8 years...we never had an ''accidental discharge'' in my units--and we fired a lot of rounds

Gee, they seem like such fine upstanding Americans too.
very good
more than not, that's usually the case on these idiotic-amateur crimes
EVERY ONE of these human shit stains were part of a mexican drug cartel.
They all KNOW what is going to happen to them eventually: Either shot dead or spending taxpayers money in federal prison.
if they were illegal, the would be on the USA - Mexican merry-go-round

????!!!!!
maybe the round went through someone else/etc
but I doubt that happened here--we'll have to wait to see what happened
Are you delusional? Gun fights are dangerous situations that cannot be completely controlled by ANYONE.

I was in the USMC for 8 years...we never had an ''accidental discharge'' in my units--and we fired a lot of rounds
What on earth gave you the impression that the gun was accidentally discharged? Has there never been a friendly fire incident in the Marine Corps?

Weird. Pat Tillman was killed by friendly fire, and he was a Ranger. Those guys are usually pretty good with weapons safety.

Also had a guy on one of the other teams at 5th Group who died in a training accident during an unauthorized live-fire exercise.

What on earth gave you the impression that the gun was accidentally discharged? Has there never been a friendly fire incident in the Marine Corps?
and note that accidental discharge is in quotes

????!!!!!
Are you delusional? Gun fights are dangerous situations that cannot be completely controlled by ANYONE.
correct me if I'm wrong--but they are not supposed to shoot the hostage--they are supposed to shoot the bad guys??

????!!!!!
correct me if I'm wrong--but they are not supposed to shoot the hostage--they are supposed to shoot the bad guys??
Correct me if I'm wrong, but aren't Marines only supposed to shoot the bad guys; not their fellow Marines?

sure--but not in my 8 years in my units
What years were those?
what's that got to do with the FBI shooting the hostage?

sure--but not in my 8 years in my units
What years were those?
what's that got to do with the FBI shooting the hostage?
YOU brought up your marine service, not me. Why did you say there were no accidental discharges while you were in the Marines?

Regardless of that, why are you avoiding my question?

Forum List

Back