FBI shoots hostage

I was in the USMC for 8 years...we never had an ''accidental discharge'' in my units--and we fired a lot of rounds
What on earth gave you the impression that the gun was accidentally discharged? Has there never been a friendly fire incident in the Marine Corps?
sure--but not in my 8 years in my units
What years were those?
what's that got to do with the FBI shooting the hostage?
YOU brought up your marine service, not me. Why did you say there were no accidental discharges while you were in the Marines?

Regardless of that, why are you avoiding my question?
hahahahah
to my knowledge, we didn't have any ADs in my units
blah blah --.....??!!
what's the problem with this??

What on earth gave you the impression that the gun was accidentally discharged? Has there never been a friendly fire incident in the Marine Corps?
sure--but not in my 8 years in my units
What years were those?
what's that got to do with the FBI shooting the hostage?
YOU brought up your marine service, not me. Why did you say there were no accidental discharges while you were in the Marines?

Regardless of that, why are you avoiding my question?
hahahahah
to my knowledge, we didn't have any ADs in my units
blah blah --.....??!!
what's the problem with this??
What years did you serve?

I was in the USMC for 8 years...we never had an ''accidental discharge'' in my units--and we fired a lot of rounds
and note that accidental discharge is in quotes
No, it does not say "accidental discharge" in that article.
really? are you sure!!??!!
did I say it was in there?
it is in quotes in the sentence regarding my units--not the FBI story .....it's right there --go read it again

this is in the OP
we'll have to wait to see what happened
nothing about quoting an AD for the FBI story in my posts

Last edited:
it is in quotes in the sentence regarding my units--not the FBI story .....it's right there --go read it again

this is in the OP
So you have absolutely no evidence to support the thing youre whining about. Thanks for clearing that up.

3 arrested after kidnapping victim killed by FBI agent during raid of NE Houston home

According to sources, FBI agents accidentally shot Villadares.
????!!!!!
accidentally ??!! a professional should never fire his weapon accidentally-except maybe some very extreme, bizarre case
I have yet to accidently shoot anyone either, but the way the libtards are pressing the issue about trying to overthrow this government, some prius's with "I'm with her" bumper stickers could be mistaken for ISIS sympathizers, and my gun could accidently fire off while cleaning it.... IF you know what I mean...
I know exactly what you mean.

this is in the OP
So you have absolutely no evidence to support the thing youre whining about. Thanks for clearing that up.

and
here is some grammar knowledge for you:
  • You are quoting someone; that is to say you are using someone else’s exact words, and you are giving that person credit for having said them.
  • You are being sarcastic.
How to Use Quotation Marks

why are you trying to make a mountain out of a molehill?
OBVIOUSLY [ :laugh::laugh: ] they ''accidentally'' shot him---you deny this?
what's the problem?? please--what's the problem you have with the story/my bringing it up/etc??

I know of other stories of cops/etc shooting totally innocent people
?????

this is in the OP

and
  • You are quoting someone; that is to say you are using someone else’s exact words, and you are giving that person credit for having said them.

what's the problem?? please--what's the problem you have with the story/my bringing it up/etc??

?????
An "accidental discharge" is NOT the same thing as an "accidental shooting".

this is in the OP

and

?????
ok.....?

3 arrested after kidnapping victim killed by FBI agent during raid of NE Houston home

????!!!!!
accidentally ??!! a professional should never fire his weapon accidentally-except maybe some very extreme, bizarre case
maybe the round went through someone else/etc
but I doubt that happened here--we'll have to wait to see what happened
Are you delusional? Gun fights are dangerous situations that cannot be completely controlled by ANYONE.
correct me if I'm wrong--but they are not supposed to shoot the hostage--they are supposed to shoot the bad guys??
Correct me if I'm wrong, but aren't Marines only supposed to shoot the bad guys; not their fellow Marines?
and hostage situations are totally different than combat situations
bad analogy

this is in the OP

and

?????
ok.....?
Seriously?

She meant to fire the weapon, but accidentally hit the wrong person, as opposed to accidentally pulling the trigger. See the difference? If you don't understand these terms, quit using them until you do.

????!!!!!
Are you delusional? Gun fights are dangerous situations that cannot be completely controlled by ANYONE.
correct me if I'm wrong--but they are not supposed to shoot the hostage--they are supposed to shoot the bad guys??
Correct me if I'm wrong, but aren't Marines only supposed to shoot the bad guys; not their fellow Marines?
bad analogy
A shoot out is a shoot out.

????!!!!!
bad analogy
A shoot out is a shoot out.
in combat--they sometimes don't know where their own troops are-which can lead to friendly fire
they knew who the hostage was and where he was
you are trying to compare a hostage situation with a combat situation?? !!!??? !!!
really??

this is in the OP

and

?????
ok.....?
Seriously?

She meant to fire the weapon, but accidentally hit the wrong person, as opposed to accidentally pulling the trigger. See the difference? If you don't understand these terms, quit using them until you do.
exactly what the quotes says
According to sources, FBI agents accidentally shot Villadares
I'll say it again--I did not say it was an AD--did I?
everything I said is fact/backed up/etc
again--what's your problem?? that I'm saying the FBI screwed up?? you're upset at that??
well---------------------------they did !!!!!!

and

?????
ok.....?
Seriously?

again--what's your problem?? that I'm saying the FBI screwed up?? you're upset at that??
You said this...

"I was in the USMC for 8 years...we never had an ''accidental discharge'' in my units--and we fired a lot of rounds"

Up to speed Now? :laugh:

and

?????
ok.....?
Seriously?

You said this...

"I was in the USMC for 8 years...we never had an ''accidental discharge'' in my units--and we fired a lot of rounds"

did I say that the FBI did that? no---this is confirmed by the fact that it is in quotes signifying sarcasm/etc--another confirmation is the OP which states I don't know what happened

you need to start reading the post more slowly to understand them

That's not what your girlfriend said!
and

?????
ok.....?
Seriously?

You said this...

you missed the quotes or misinterpreted them

ok.....?
Seriously?

You said this...

did I say that the FBI did that? no---this is confirmed by the fact that it is in quotes signifying sarcasm/etc--another confirmation is the OP which states I don't know what happened

If you werent suggesting that the FBI agent accidentally discharged their firearm, why would you even post that? What relevence would it have to this topic?

What a cop out. I didn't realize the Marines produced cowards like you. You bring shame to them.

Not saying it's right, but he might have tried to stand up and escape when he saw them c
Seriously?

You said this...

If you werent suggesting that the FBI agent accidentally discharged their firearm, why would you even post that? What relevence would it have to this topic?

What a cop out. I didn't realize the Marines produced cowards like you. You bring shame to them.
you must be deaf/blind/stupid
again--in the OP it states I don't know what happened
an AD is possible--yes or no?
why are you so upset that the FBI might have accidentally shot a hostage??
who cares if it was an AD or accidental shooting?--same F&^K up--and he's still dead
maybe the hostage thought the FBI were the criminals coming to kill him?
or he was trying to escape the captors

????!!!!!
poor man. condolences.

but here on scumbag central we all know that this is further proof that the deep state fbi kills for killary.

i mean, she is not called killary cuz she is reviving dead people. just ask seth foster.

nuff said.

Forum List

Back