FCC Chair responds to trump call to shut down ABC

JimH52

Diamond Member
Oct 14, 2007
US

Maybe your friend Putin can force that. Or maybe your buddy Orban can get away with that. But in the US, we have the 1st Amendment. I know it is problem with him. But as long as trump is not in charge, that is the way it is. Now, if trump is elected in November, he will certainly try to shut down anyone who disagrees with him. And he will be over the FCC. So, you MAGA types go ahead and vote for the "Dictator on day one." If he gets mad at your favorite news station, he will shut that down also.

Maybe your friend Putin can force that. Or maybe your buddy Orban can get away with that. But in the US, we have the 1st Amendment. I know it is problem with him. But as long as trump is not in charge, that is the way it is. Now, if trump is elected in November, he will certainly try to shut down anyone who disagrees with him. And he will be over the FCC. So, you MAGA types go ahead and vote for the "Dictator on day one." If he gets mad at your favorite news station, he will shut that down also.
Whose friend Pootin, jimboliar?
I forget, who did Pootin endorse do you remember?
And jimboliar lecturing us on the 1st Amendment?
Hahahahahahahahahahaha...wait...hahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha

. . just like he did last time he was POTUS.

:lol:

/—-/ democRATs call for the end of Fox News without a peep of protest from you libtards.

Forum List

Back