FCC Rules Released..Soros-funded group cited 46 time!!!

Sure lol. Neo-Marxist?! Yes, Soros is for truth and equal treatment for all. Sorry about your luck, chumps of the greedy idiot billionaires and giant corporations...

From the OP's "TheHIll" link:

>> The rules would reclassify broadband Internet access as a telecommunications service in order to enforce strict rules that bar Internet service providers from blocking, slowing or prioritizing any bit of Internet traffic above another.

The rules also generally bar providers from any unreasonable interference between consumers and websites. <<​

Wanna 'splain what the issue is?
What, interference between consumers and websites is good? :dunno:

Sure lol. Neo-Marxist?! Yes, Soros is for truth and equal treatment for all. Sorry about your luck, chumps of the greedy idiot billionaires and giant corporations...
Except when he was helping the Nazi's oppress the Jews. Now HE'S a Greedy Idiot Billionaire.

From a 60 Minutes (Not FoxNews) Interview:
Soros Helped The Nazis During Holocaust Sweetness Light
KROFT: My understanding is that you went out with this protector of yours who swore that you were his adopted godson.

Mr. SOROS: Yes. Yes.

KROFT: Went out, in fact, and helped in the confiscation of property from the Jews.

Mr. SOROS: Yes. That's right. Yes.

KROFT: I mean, that's–that sounds like an experience that would send lots of people to the psychiatric couch for many, many years. Was it difficult?

Mr. SOROS: Not–not at all. Not at all. Maybe as a child you don't–you don't see the connection. But it was–it created no–no problem at all.

KROFT: No feeling of guilt?

Mr. SOROS: No.

KROFT: For example that, 'I'm Jewish and here I am, watching these people go. I could just as easily be there. I should be there.' None of that?

Mr. SOROS: Well, of course I c–I could be on the other side or I could be the one from whom the thing is being taken away. But there was no sense that I shouldn't be there, because that was–well, actually, in a funny way, it's just like in markets–that if I weren't there–of course, I wasn't doing it, but somebody else would–would–would be taking it away anyhow. And it was the–whether I was there or not, I was only a spectator, the property was being taken away. So the–I had no role in taking away that property. So I had no sense of guilt.

Surly the left wing will protest this influence just like they would the Koch brothers.

FCC Internet rules released...

313 pages...

Soros-funded group cited 46 times...
Free Press was one of the many parties involved in legal contests over the internet, so of course they will be mentioned in the arguments which the FCC considered. That's SOP for any court ruling. They write down all the parties' arguments.

Verizon was another party. Why don't you take a minute and see how many times Verizon is cited in the same document?

I think you will be surprised.

I'll save you some time.

Free Press: 46 mentions.

Verizon: 464 mentions.

That's not a typo. Literally ten times as much.

Except when he was helping the Nazi's oppress the Jews. Now HE'S a Greedy Idiot Billionaire.

KROFT: My understanding is that you went out with this protector of yours who swore that you were his adopted godson.

KROFT: Went out, in fact, and helped in the confiscation of property from the Jews.

KROFT: I mean, that's–that sounds like an experience that would send lots of people to the psychiatric couch for many, many years. Was it difficult?

Mr. SOROS: Not–not at all. Not at all. Maybe as a child you don't–you don't see the connection. But it was–it created no–no problem at all.

KROFT: For example that, 'I'm Jewish and here I am, watching these people go. I could just as easily be there. I should be there.' None of that?

Mr. SOROS: Well, of course I c–I could be on the other side or I could be the one from whom the thing is being taken away. But there was no sense that I shouldn't be there, because that was–well, actually, in a funny way, it's just like in markets–that if I weren't there–of course, I wasn't doing it, but somebody else would–would–would be taking it away anyhow. And it was the–whether I was there or not, I was only a spectator, the property was being taken away. So the–I had no role in taking away that property. So I had no sense of guilt.

What in the wide world of fuck do the experiences of a child during World War Fucking Two have to do with FCC regs on Net Neutrality in 2015?

Hm?

I'll save you some time.

Verizon is an internet provider, Free Press is a Soro's front group. Doubt you would be so easy on the Koch brothers.

I'll save you some time.

Verizon is an internet provider, Free Press is a Soro's front group. Doubt you would be so easy on the Koch brothers.

--- and they got cited ten times more often.

What's the actual point here? "Cited" means some point they made was quoted. So what?
Is it not possible somebody who makes a point -- makes a relevant one?

What in fact is your whole point of this thread? Did you actually go to all this trouble just to construct a guilt-by-association-slash-poison-the-well fallacy? Is there a point coming sometime?

ScratchHead.gif

Yes, as a 14 year old, he was supposed to reject help and just go quietly. Delivering messages is a real war crime, hater dupe. BS character assassination, the first tool your lying billionaire a-hole heroes use on you, hater functional moron. Anything to distract you from facts and policies that continue to ruin the nonrich and the country, DUMBASS. See sig.

In this case, the "regulation" you RW fools go on about is simply to keep the internt fair and open as it is, and not give giant corporations better speeds than everyone else, ya brainwashed functional morons.

Forum List

Back