Fear in the mind creates schizo stories

trevorjohnson83

VIP Member
Nov 24, 2015
There are many fears that absurd when you are schizophrenic. One is that people are listening to your thoughts. Another is fear that if you allow schizo voices to convince you they are someone, you will develop unjust animosity towards that real person. Many other beliefs that grow on a schizo cause them unjust fear. Normal communication is listening and responding to what has been said. The image of normal communication with voices is that they are hanging around you and responding to your thought. Can they respond to thought? fear when you hear loud noises is probably why your mind generates scary situations. Fear and anxiety may be what brings out the voices negative authority, your mind writes it into place. Thinking about someone when schizo can make you think they are there in the room just because you thought of that person. Its probably from years of verbal hallucination abuse that you fear even the thought of a person. Jim Morrison would say face your fears and they will resolve. Maybe a quick fix is to watch a random word game in your mind, focusing on feeling fair, don't even interpret the words in the game, and let yourself take on less fear this way. Then the voices won't be able to feed on the stories your mind writes, they won't have anything to talk about.

There are many fears that absurd when you are schizophrenic. One is that people are listening to your thoughts. Another is fear that if you allow schizo voices to convince you they are someone, you will develop unjust animosity towards that real person. Many other beliefs that grow on a schizo cause them unjust fear. Normal communication is listening and responding to what has been said. The image of normal communication with voices is that they are hanging around you and responding to your thought. Can they respond to thought? fear when you hear loud noises is probably why your mind generates scary situations. Fear and anxiety may be what brings out the voices negative authority, your mind writes it into place. Thinking about someone when schizo can make you think they are there in the room just because you thought of that person. Its probably from years of verbal hallucination abuse that you fear even the thought of a person. Jim Morrison would say face your fears and they will resolve. Maybe a quick fix is to watch a random word game in your mind, focusing on feeling fair, don't even interpret the words in the game, and let yourself take on less fear this way. Then the voices won't be able to feed on the stories your mind writes, they won't have anything to talk about.
Fear may be a factor. I believe that heavy use of poisons makes this a more likely eventuality as well. I've known guys who in high school were so baked all the time that their standard mood changed permanently and dramatically

I don't know whatever happened to this one guy in particular but he couldn't cope without being extremely high. His eyes were always red and he would say "what"? whenever around people. He always thought someone was talking to him. Then there is the general chemical imbalance. He was normal only a couple of years earlier, he eventually slid sharply downwards.

There surely is a case for people becoming schizophrenic through life experiences and an aging brain as well. A person is normal their entire life and then a series of experiences alters their reality and perhaps even the configuration of the brain and neurons. It's impossible to know. The brain is the most complicated and most mysterious part of the body. It's like the bottom depths of an ocean, we haven't been there.

And if that second hit of Orange Barrel didn't help, you need to be around friends that won't let you take the 3rd and 4th, then next day.

Fear may be a factor. I believe that heavy use of poisons makes this a more likely eventuality as well. I've known guys who in high school were so baked all the time that their standard mood changed permanently and dramatically

I don't know whatever happened to this one guy in particular but he couldn't cope without being extremely high. His eyes were always red and he would say "what"? whenever around people. He always thought someone was talking to him. Then there is the general chemical imbalance. He was normal only a couple of years earlier, he eventually slid sharply downwards.

There surely is a case for people becoming schizophrenic through life experiences and an aging brain as well. A person is normal their entire life and then a series of experiences alters their reality and perhaps even the configuration of the brain and neurons. It's impossible to know. The brain is the most complicated and most mysterious part of the body. It's like the bottom depths of an ocean, we haven't been there.
The tailbone wagging making me dizzy did it for me not drugs.

Forum List

Back