Fear Is Not Your Enemy. Covid Is

Trump handled this plandemic far better than Clueless Joe is now.
Exactly. Trump knew if the talked too much about Coronavirus he would freak out the investors and then the stock market would crash. Trump handled it perfectly.

There is no way to reach these poorly informed duped Americans. It’s a waste of time. Sadly they’ve accepted the propaganda pushed by big pharma, big media, and big government.
Same question;
Is that supposed to be a counter argument to his?

Exactly. Trump knew if the talked too much about Coronavirus he would freak out the investors and then the stock market would crash. Trump handled it perfectly.
HUh? So lives lost is not as important as the stock market? Who knew right?

Folks, this is proof positive of what I have been talking about. "Ask 'not' what you can do for your country, but 'what' your country can do for you." This ideology is the exact opposite of patriotism and love for country people. Folks like lenny here, believe, that after 250 years of fighting for independence, millions of lives lost, are simply lives lost. It's just a number. The country owes him, and loss of life is not an issue, as long as it doesn't affect him. This is how your modern day Republican party thinks. It's the me,me,me party.

There is no way to reach these poorly informed duped Americans. It’s a waste of time. Sadly they’ve accepted the propaganda pushed by big pharma, big media, and big government.
Let me help you out. There is no answer, because you presented no argument.

But Trump cultists would vote against that. Need to own the Libs first. :auiqs.jpg:
1641152273751.jpg

• Love
Reactions: BWK
So lives lost is not as important as the stock market? Who knew right?

Folks, this is proof positive of what I have been talking about. "Ask 'not' what you can do for your country, but 'what' your country can do for you." This ideology is the exact opposite of patriotism and love for country people. Folks like lenny here, believe, that after 250 years of fighting for independence, millions of lives lost, are simply lives lost. It's just a number. The country owes him, and loss of life is not an issue, as long as it doesn't affect him. This is how your modern day Republican party thinks. It's the me,me,me party.

I would like to add a footnote to my response here. If the country ever has another Revolutionary war, it won't be against Britain. But it will be against the same animal in our own country. Lennypartiv gave us the prelude to that war. All one needs is to pay attention to his priorities. His priorities are not to serve the country, or be a patriot, or care about independence, or worry about we the people, and their health. His priorities revolve around "self interests." Those other qualities are no where to be found with Lennypartiv. Actually, those qualities are no where to be found with Trump and his base. Sure, they hide behind those qualities, just as they hide behind religion, but their actions paint an entirely different picture. If they start war, it's going to be over their self interests, power, and control. Lennypartiv admitted it to us, in his last post.

Forum List

Back