Fear Is Not Your Enemy. Covid Is

I don’t think you can tell the difference between actual information and bullshit.
Of course your right. It’s best to believe only the government and the corporate media. They know best. My apologies.

In case you’re ALSO unable to recognize sarcasm, I’m being sarcastic.

Of course your right. It’s best to believe only the government and the corporate media. They know best. My apologies.

In case you’re ALSO unable to recognize sarcasm, I’m being sarcastic.
Is that why I don’t believe that coffee enemas cure cancer?

You’re a fool if you think medical knowledge comes from government and corroborate media. It comes from anyone who publishes good data with reproducible results.

• Love
Reactions: BWK
@
Is that why I don’t believe that coffee enemas cure cancer?

You’re a fool if you think medical knowledge comes from government and corroborate media. It comes from anyone who publishes good data with reproducible results.
hide under your bed, my poor pussy. I’m sorry but I can’t help you, if you won’t help yourself.

Most of the people already had one foot in the grave. We need to save our tears for other things.

Most of the people already had one foot in the grave. We need to save our tears for other things.
Culling the herd. Defeatism! Natural selection! No wonder so many Trump cultists are in the hospital.

With regard to insulin prices? The build back better has provision to prevent insulin price gouging. That's one difference.
But Trump cultists would vote against that. Need to own the Libs first. :auiqs.jpg:

Trump handled this plandemic far better than Clueless Joe is now.
Right, called it a hoax, said it should be over by Easter, didn't close down all borders in time, lied about its severity, then admitted it to Bob Woodward, recommended unapproved medicines and bleach injections, etc. The man never gave two shits about Covid. And dumb asses like you drank his Kool-aid.

Is that supposed to be a counter argument to his? :auiqs.jpg:
There is no way to reach these poorly informed duped Americans. It’s a waste of time. Sadly they’ve accepted the propaganda pushed by big pharma, big media, and big government.

Forum List

Back