Who could the left run in place of Biden?

If I had to guess, I'd say more than likely Newsom. But whoever it is will have only about 2 months to put together a national campaign before election day. Not an ideal timeline.

Yeah, but he can't run on his record anyway, none of the democrats can. So whoever it is will only have one message: orange man bad! They're campaign will be totally negative against Trump, cuz they got nothing else.

If it is Newsom, everybody can see what a mess California is under his "leadership". His hypocrisy on Covid lockdowns (rules for thee, not for me) wouldn't help.

The counter argument is that the corporate media would run interference for him on a candidate that is a pretty unknown quantity.

But I happen to think you're right.

A sufficient portion of the populace no longer trusts the MSM, so that play no longer works as well.

But we know it'll be Jill and Hunter fighting to keep Joe on the ticket kicking and screaming.

I think so.

The counter argument is that the corporate media would run interference for him on a candidate that is a pretty unknown quantity.

But I happen to think you're right.

A sufficient portion of the populace no longer trusts the MSM, so that play no longer works as well.

I think so.
I wonder how many people like Newsom are already huddling with their advisors and testing the waters of an attempt to oust Joe.

I wonder how many people like Newsom are already huddling with their advisors and testing the waters of an attempt to oust Joe.

I'm sure it's going on all over the place.

Of course, Newsom and any other would be contestant has a massive obstacle in the form of a Kackling Kunt.

If I had to guess, I'd say more than likely Newsom. But whoever it is will have only about 2 months to put together a national campaign before election day. Not an ideal timeline.
Democrats? They have a completely different type of voter. 2 months is plenty for them.

Time is running out. Biden should gracefully resign, but it doesn’t look like that’s happening

Time is running out. Biden should gracefully resign, but it doesn’t look like that’s happening

So are you ready to admit you should have listened to those of us telling you he was cognitively impaired?

And who is even running things?

The Dems don't care.

They only feign concern now because they know they're gonna lose.

Nothing to do with preserving the Nation, only protecting their own power.

If it is Newsom, everybody can see what a mess California is under his "leadership". His hypocrisy on Covid lockdowns (rules for thee, not for me) wouldn't help. But we know it'll be Jill and Hunter fighting to keep Joe on the ticket kicking and screaming.
They will go with Biden. He will most certainly retire within six months.

So are you ready to admit you should have listened to those of us telling you he was cognitively impaired?

The Dems don't care.

Yeah....this didn't happen to him overnight.

The Dems don't care.

Im not going to admit anything. I’ve been consistent in my view that Biden is starting to slow down mentally and it interferes with his ability to do the job. Does he have dementia? No, but he’s old and slowing down. It’s going to happen to all of us.

Im not going to admit anything. I’ve been consistent in my view that Biden is starting to slow down mentally and it interferes with his ability to do the job. Does he have dementia? No, but he’s old and slowing down. It’s going to happen to all of us.
It’s a lot worse than merely “slowing down.” My mother is in mid-stage dementia, and she is in better shape than he is.

He refused to take the same cognitive test that Trump has taken twice. Dr Sanjay Gupta showed the test form that Trump took and Biden is refusing on CNN tonight.
Because he’s getting old

When you’re 80 + you slow down cognitive wise. In most cases.

Forum List

Back