Fears of hottest year on record as global temperatures spike

It is called science! ;) We create science by studying things we call evidence, data and physical reality to develop a human understand of shit. ;) We created proxies to do exactly this and those proxies tells us with some error what the climate was throughout time. lol, lol, lol It isn't perfect but it is a hell of a lot better then your side has. I swear. ;)
Its called atheism and kookbot science.
Throughout how much time, a couple of hundred years?
You know very little and much less than you think you do.
I swear!

It is called science! ;) We create science by studying things we call evidence, data and physical reality to develop a human understand of shit. ;) We created proxies to do exactly this and those proxies tells us with some error what the climate was throughout time. lol, lol, lol It isn't perfect but it is a hell of a lot better then your side has. I swear. ;)
I think you might be snorting those proxies.

Fears of hottest year on record as global temperatures spike​

I think i'll be close or maybe 2nd to 2016, but we will see. If we can start seeing some seriously hot months from this month forward we'll have a chance.
Yes, with July and August coming up it's bound to be very warm. Duh!

It's not a bad thing to question but it's not a good thing to legitimize large and greedy corporations that are only concerned about 'profits' at the expense of our environment.

It's happening and it's happened.

Turn to spamming, anger, and denial with the rest of them and you too will be ignored.
You didn't answer my question. How many times do people have to listen to these dire predictions that don't happen before a person starts questioning the "science" behind the prediction? Because people can point to years of predictions that should've been happened by now that isn't close to happening. I'm guessing that there's no limit for you. You'll get just as alarmed over the next prediction or announcement as you did a year ago or two years ago.

It's also not a good thing to just legitimize government agencies/elites who are only concerned about power and wealth at the expense of our environment. Do you really believe that governments can control the climate like a person controls the thermostat at their house? How many of them get around in private jets? How many of them have multiple houses that are double the size of a regular house or larger? How many of those places have solar panels or anything else like that on their homes? Have they started trying to sell their beachfront properties? I've seen enough to know that the government officials/elites aren't going to change THEIR lifestyles. When you see how they live don't match the rhetoric they say, then you know something's not right.

God writes general rules and laws in which dumb creatures that think they know it all willingly pump greenhouse gases into the atmosphere of one of his livable planets. The greenhouse effect is part of phyical reality and so part of his general system of the workings of the universe. God doesn't sit above the earth and micromanage instead he gives you and all of us the choice to be retarded. He won't stop our behavior either as we have choice and will. ;) God created tens of billions of planets with life on them and so what is it to him if we're GONE? Doesn't care. lol, lol, lol Weather is part of the system that he developed but it is what it is.
Tens of billions of planets with life on them? Science tell you that?
Are you typing this as you inhale your own CO2 from your facediaper? I am guessing yes.
God and Nature are in charge of this planet, not sure about the one you came from.

All that record warming and

snow in colorado today
snow in Saudi first time in 100 years
Lake Tahoe froze first time in 30 years
Hollywood sign covered in snow

At some point, the IQ required to notice Earth is NOT WARMING should be low enough for anyone capable of 2nd grade math to figure out it is a total fraud, and always has been...l

Hundreds of years huh.....
Let me know what it was doing 10K years ago.
We were coming out of the last ice age....The earth was colder and had far more ice.

d41586-021-03011-6_19836776.png

We were coming out of the last ice age

Your definition of "ice age" is wrong. An ice age is a continent specific event. Greenland and Antarctica are ice ages. They happen when land gets to within 600 miles of a pole.

During the past million years, Greenland froze while North America thawed. Co2 and Sun did not cause that.

Your hero homO has this history

Prior to 2010 = global "warming" greatest threat to humanity
2010-2012 = total silence on the issue

2012 = global "warming" back to being greatest ever threat to humanity

2017 = leaves office and buys BEACHFRONT PROPERTY on Martha's Vineyard to demonstrate her fear of global "warming" = an island last hit by cat 5 winds in 1938

Fears of hottest year on record as global temperatures spike​

I think i'll be close or maybe 2nd to 2016, but we will see. If we can start seeing some seriously hot months from this month forward we'll have a chance.
Everyone knew this is what would be claimed this year.
This is going to be a El Nino year. And not a small one.
Setting up to be the strongest El Nino since 1987.
The result of that will be dry/hot weather across the nations beltline. Severe storms and flooding in the nations south. Warm/moist air in Africa and Central Asia.

It's not just the heat, in fact, more importantly, it is the drought we have to worry about. This is as dry a start to summer as I can remember in Illinois. We have had one barely measurable rain in past 6-8 weeks where I live.

Forum List

Back