Fed-Up Arizona Republican Erupts At trump Fans Who Claim Their Ballots Were Fed To Chickens

I like to go to 8Chan and Gab and try out new conspiracies and see which ones Trumpers run with....

I never thought ballot eating chickens would take off tho....

I always thought a bunch of environmentalist Big Foots rigging the election would be much easier for them to believe....
You mean like you leftbat fools fell hook-line-and-sinker for the "OK" hand sign, Pepe the frog, and the purple trash dove?
Did any of what you listed cause people to storm the US Capitol and face years in prison for believing an insecure narcissistic con man?

No?

Cool...

Now back to the TOPIC OF THE OP...

Why do Trumpers keep ending up like this guy.....

I was unaware that a chicken liked to eat ballots...Yes, the cray loons have joined with Trump..

Chicken feed contains cellulose from ground up paper, to get it to stick together.
It is an ideal way to get rid of anything printed because it is reduced to fiber and can't be reconstituted in any way.
For example, burned paper can still be read if the ash has no been crushed.

You know that the auditors are getting down to the nub of cheatery, when these people are freaking out as they are.
Yea, really......heh heh..................heh heh...............heh heh heh.....
Point being that anyone can fall for 4Chan and 8Chan trolls, no matter how preposterous.

Clean your room, moonbat.

I hope you don't think they are going to uncover evidence of "cheating" in Arizona, I hope you're smarter than that. It's been recounted more than once. No cheating.
If there was no cheating, why is the Maricopa Board of Supervisors hiding everything they can?

If this is all on the up-and-up, why isn't everyone eager to turn over everything, up to and including source code, routers, and admin passwords?

Stonewallers are almost invariably guilty of something.

I was unaware that a chicken liked to eat ballots...Yes, the cray loons have joined with Trump..

Yes and then the trump people claimed the chickens were burned to destroy evidence.

The trump people are totally out of control.
Yet people elect these(so called) sane humans..

It makes no sense to me. A person has to be totally brain dead to vote for these politicians.
I left both parties in the 1980's after voting for Reagan and witnessing his tactics of continual lying and his fake azz toupee..But, mostly it was his war against his own people that really ticked me off and I left the army.

I have been a registered Independent since 1978.

I didn't vote for reagan. I voted for John Anderson in 1980.

I didn't vote for reagan in 1984 either. I voted for the Libertarian candidate, Larouche.

I've voted a variety of parties through the years.

One of the things that makes me the most upset with republicans is that I learned in the 80s, any vote that's not for a democrat elects a republican. I believed it was more important to vote my conscience. So I kept voting my conscience.

Until the bush boy. He taught me that I was wrong to put my morals and conscience first. I should put the nation first. So because the republicans are so bat crap crazy and their policies are so destructive, I've voted to prevent any republican to be elected to any office since the bush boy.

I want to go back to voting my conscience but our nation is much more important.

You know that the auditors are getting down to the nub of cheatery, when these people are freaking out as they are.
Yea, really......heh heh..................heh heh...............heh heh heh.....
Point being that anyone can fall for 4Chan and 8Chan trolls, no matter how preposterous.

I hope you don't think they are going to uncover evidence of "cheating" in Arizona, I hope you're smarter than that. It's been recounted more than once. No cheating.

I do not believe the election was stolen, but recounting does nothing.
For example, what if there are a million bogus ballots from people who never voted?
You can recount til doomsday and never discover the fraud.

the chickens were burned to destroy evidence.

So LESSEE, DANA:
  1. Democrats recruit trained paper-loving chickens.
  2. Democrats feed ballots to chickens to steal election.
  3. Democrats cook chickens to a crisp to destroy the evidence.
WHY THAT SOUNDS INSANE! So crazy that it is plausible for a Dimmicrit, they like to do insane stuff then point out the craziness of it as a reason to suggest those discovering it have lost their grip on reality!

It's just so crazy to be believable. Of a Dimocrit. No one would suggest such a far fetched idea unless it was actually based in reality.

People are starving at the border and around the world and democrits are busy burning chickens away to hide the evidence.

Feeding ballots to chickens.

Is that what has become of the DNC now? Have they resorted to recruiting chickens now because everyone else has too much brains to be a democrap?
It's a troll that a few rubes fell for...If only the goofballs at XiNN were so intellectually honest to mock and deride the chumps who fell for Pepe the frog and the "OK" hand sign.

These political dunces on USMB and elsewhere wants everyone to take "bamboo talk" seriously.

#LOLQOP #TooFunny #QLASSIC

The part that is so weird about the bamboo is that if the real ballot were made with paper purchased from China, then the real ballots would have bamboo and the fake would likely not?
But I don't mind them looking into it.
I don't see any harm, even though I don't think there was significant fraud.

For example, what if there are a million bogus ballots from people who never voted?
They've discovered boxes of ballots that were supposed to be sealed, broken open and significant numbers of ballots missing.....Up to 17% in one case.

There's some serious stink coming out of Maricopa.

These political dunces on USMB and elsewhere wants everyone to take "bamboo talk" seriously.

The part that is so weird about the bamboo is that if the real ballot were made with paper purchased from China, then the real ballots would have bamboo and the fake would likely not?
The "bamboo ballots" thing is media generated noise, to distract from suspicious shit that is being found.

Yes and then the trump people claimed the chickens were burned to destroy evidence.

The trump people are totally out of control.
Yet people elect these(so called) sane humans..

It makes no sense to me. A person has to be totally brain dead to vote for these politicians.

Well they say 70% of the voters thought Saddam was behind the 9/11 attack and 90% supported the fake idea Iraq had WMD stockpiles. So there appear to be very few people who can be at all trusted.

I like to go to 8Chan and Gab and try out new conspiracies and see which ones Trumpers run with....

I never thought ballot eating chickens would take off tho....

I always thought a bunch of environmentalist Big Foots rigging the election would be much easier for them to believe....
You mean like you leftbat fools fell hook-line-and-sinker for the "OK" hand sign, Pepe the frog, and the purple trash dove?

Good point. The "OK" signal has not only been appropriated but now there also is no way to indicted the number zero anymore, without being called a white supremacist.
But don't get me wrong, I am extreme left.

The "bamboo ballots" thing is media generated noise, to distract from suspicious shit that is being found.
Of which none is being reported because it can't be.

Recounting is never going to uncover most means of cheating.
To discover if a dead person voted, you can't just recount, but have to correlate death notices.
There really is no way to tell if a spouse illegally voted twice with ballots mailed to an address.

They've discovered boxes of ballots that were supposed to be sealed, broken open and significant numbers of ballots missing.....Up to 17% in one case.

There's some serious stink coming out of Maricopa.

Yes, if recounting includes things like counting how many unused ballots are missing, then I think its a good idea.

Which media outlet/s are generating this "noise" about "bamboo ballots" hack?

You will get all you want then. You Win. But you got to take all that goes with it.
Na, I can never get my brain to accept it's possible to get chickens to eat ballot paper - far too dry...but if you coated them in sesame seed sauce...yea that might work!

Excuse, me I'm just going to bang my head against a wall for the rest of the day!

Forum List

Back