Federal charges in the Breonna Taylor case.

then why is cop saying she lied on the paper work?

The Feds threatened her with a trial and 20 years if convicted. She likely cannot afford proper representation to fight the Feds. They tried that on her co-defendant(s) and she flipped first.

The other defendants(s) lawyer(s) can show at the hearing where she pleads guilty and intervene using the above information. The Feds appear to have suborned perjury from her.

She could have been a drug lord but the police can not lie to obtain a warrant.

They do it all the time...and usually no one cares when they get the bad guys.

This is a case of everyone playing CYA after the fact.

Walker shot at intruders and Walker has NEVER been arrested or charged with selling drugs. You have to make these black folks out to be criminals to defend these racist ass criminal cops.

Um, let's see.
He shot at cops.
He talked about selling pills on his text messages.
He posed with Taylor holding guns including an AR-15 he couldn't account for.

Model Fucking Citizen.

She told the truth.

And you consider that a disloyal act?

Stupid maga fuckup…hang Mike pence and defund the FBI….

If this is the kind of shit the FBI pulls, they should be defunded.

And people finally had enough and things burned and now law enforcement is going to have to think twice before doing it again.

Awesome. Now the cops don't respond to crime, more black people are being murdered by criminals than cops ever did... and... um, this is a good thing, how?

Be careful what you wish for... you might get it.

Awesome. Now the cops don't respond to crime, more black people are being murdered by criminals than cops ever did... and... um, this is a good thing, how?

Be careful what you wish for... you might get it.

When have cops ever prevented a crime in progress?
Likely never.

The reality is that cops are ones responsible for almost all crime.
I don't mean just the way they extort or steal, but that they know the war on drugs is inherently illegal and entices more people into a life of crime. Not only does the War on Drugs greatly increase drug profits, but ensures that deals have to be cash that can not be banked.

Um, let's see.
He shot at cops.
He talked about selling pills on his text messages.
He posed with Taylor holding guns including an AR-15 he couldn't account for.

Model Fucking Citizen.

Wrong.
He shot at the bottom of the door to warn strangers who were trying to bust the door down.
There is nothing wrong with talking about selling some pills.
There is nothing wrong with posing with a gun.

When have cops ever prevented a crime in progress?
Likely never.

The reality is that cops are ones responsible for almost all crime.
I don't mean just the way they extort or steal, but that they know the war on drugs is inherently illegal and entices more people into a life of crime. Not only does the War on Drugs greatly increase drug profits, but ensures that deals have to be cash that can not be banked.

I will be all for ending the war on drugs... but as long as we have decided as a society that they should be illegal... then you can't whine the cops are taking out scumbags like Jamarcus Glover or their slut gangster molls like Taylor.

Wrong.
He shot at the bottom of the door to warn strangers who were trying to bust the door down.
There is nothing wrong with talking about selling some pills.
There is nothing wrong with posing with a gun.

He shot at a cop.
You shoot at a cop, and hide behind your girlfriend, that's your fault, not theirs.

I will be all for ending the war on drugs... but as long as we have decided as a society that they should be illegal... then you can't whine the cops are taking out scumbags like Jamarcus Glover or their slut gangster molls like Taylor.

He shot at a cop.
You shoot at a cop, and hide behind your girlfriend, that's your fault, not theirs.
Time to hide your stupid racism

Time to hide your stupid racism

I'm all for holding racist cops accountable.

These were cops doing their jobs, defending themselves from a thug who shot at them.

We are already seeing spikes in crime because police aren't engaging potential criminals. Why risk going to jail for the rest of your life for doing your job if you still get a pay check for not doing your job.

You guys didn't think this through at all, did you?

I'm all for holding racist cops accountable.

These were cops doing their jobs, defending themselves from a thug who shot at them.

We are already seeing spikes in crime because police aren't engaging potential criminals. Why risk going to jail for the rest of your life for doing your job if you still get a pay check for not doing your job.

You guys didn't think this through at all, did you?
Dude, nothing that you post on this is remotely true. You play the middle here and need to reevaluate the facts of the case before you post the shit that you’re posting on the bullshit raid.

Can you explain why you feel the need to defend this so hard?

Dude, nothing that you post on this is remotely true. You play the middle here and need to reevaluate the facts of the case before you post the shit that you’re posting on the bullshit raid.

Can you explain why you feel the need to defend this so hard?

I don't want the cops to stop doing their jobs because they are terrified they'll be prosecuted for defending themselves.

If Breonna Taylor was someone who had nothing to do with drugs or Jamarcus Glover, and they simply fucked up and had the wrong address, I'd be all for nailing someone's ass to the wall. (We had an incident here in Chicago where that is exactly what happened to a social worker, who was made to stand naked in her own home while cops ransacked her apartment before realizing they were at the wrong place.)

This simply isn't the case. She was Glover's girlfriend. He specifically incriminated her on jailhouse recordings. Previously, the police found her car with one of Glover's associates dead in the front seat and a bunch of drugs in the back seat. They had PROBABLE CAUSE. This nonsense about "Who talked to the postal inspector and what did he say", is a lot of bullshit and you know it.

It wouldn't be an issue at all if her New boyfriend hadn't shot at officers, who rightfully defended themselves.

Now, I mentioned the previous incident in Chicago. The one officer who acted kind of decently in that whole affair was a female officer named Ella French. She insisted to this poor woman be allowed to get her clothes while the other cops figured out how they messed this up. Officer French was murdered by a couple of lowlifes a few weeks later. The civilian review board actually recommended her for a suspension AFTER she was dead.

And you guys wonder why no one wants to be a cop anymore.

I'm not "playing both sides". When a cop is in the wrong, I will say so, as I have with Dereck Chauvin, Jason van Dyke, Darren Wilson, etc.

But I'm not keen on stringing up an officer because it's politically convenient to do so.

I don't want the cops to stop doing their jobs because they are terrified they'll be prosecuted for defending themselves.

If Breonna Taylor was someone who had nothing to do with drugs or Jamarcus Glover, and they simply fucked up and had the wrong address, I'd be all for nailing someone's ass to the wall. (We had an incident here in Chicago where that is exactly what happened to a social worker, who was made to stand naked in her own home while cops ransacked her apartment before realizing they were at the wrong place.)

This simply isn't the case. She was Glover's girlfriend.

ex-girlfriend.

ex-girlfriend.

1) How would they know that?
2) Just because she's fucking a new guy (seriously, having multiple boyfriends is the norm, just ask Maury!) doesn't mean she's not still involved in his drug operation!

1661618386649.png

This simply isn't the case. She was Glover's girlfriend. He specifically incriminated her on jailhouse recordings. Previously, the police found her car with one of Glover's associates dead in the front seat and a bunch of drugs in the back seat. They had PROBABLE CAUSE. This nonsense about "Who talked to the postal inspector and what did he say", is a lot of bullshit and you know it.

It wouldn't be an issue at all if her New boyfriend hadn't shot at officers, who rightfully defended themselves.

Now, I mentioned the previous incident in Chicago. The one officer who acted kind of decently in that whole affair was a female officer named Ella French. She insisted to this poor woman be allowed to get her clothes while the other cops figured out how they messed this up. Officer French was murdered by a couple of lowlifes a few weeks later. The civilian review board actually recommended her for a suspension AFTER she was dead.

And you guys wonder why no one wants to be a cop anymore.

I'm not "playing both sides". When a cop is in the wrong, I will say so, as I have with Dereck Chauvin, Jason van Dyke, Darren Wilson, etc.

But I'm not keen on stringing up an officer because it's politically convenient to do so.
Again, you're just posting bullshit.

It's apparent that you have an axe to grind here.

Smaller words aren’t your issue.

It’s facts.

The facts are fine.. The problem is the media has lied about this case from the very beginning.

Let's take an easy one. They describe Taylor as being an EMT. But she lost her job as an EMT a long time before she was killed. But calling her an EMT makes her sound more sympathetic.

You have to really mine the media reports to get the truth.

The facts are fine.. The problem is the media has lied about this case from the very beginning.

Let's take an easy one. They describe Taylor as being an EMT. But she lost her job as an EMT a long time before she was killed. But calling her an EMT makes her sound more sympathetic.

You have to really mine the media reports to get the truth.
Okay, let’s take the easy one.

Fact check: Viral meme listing Breonna Taylor 'truths' includes misinformation

Can you explain that?

Forum List

Back