Federal Data: 16.4M Mail-In Ballots Went Missing in 2016, 2018 Elections

Is it any wonder that hillary wants the Presidential election to be determined by mailing in votes?

When one of the most corrupted if not the most corrupt politicians in our history wants something......be very,very careful....you must examine with microscopic dilligence how it would benefit her or her cronies.

They're still doing the same shit...

Absentee ballots: Postal Service looking into delivery irregularities in Wisconsin

Between you and me, the Democrats have always been behind election fraud. The truth is, Republicans are too stupid and unorganized to do something like that.

This coming from a Republican.
It was the Republicans that got caught and jailed, forcing a new election in N. Carolina. They do it, but just like trump, they are so stupid, they get caught. The Gerrymandering guy in Virginia, that gerrymandered their districts, causing the courts to order them redrawn, after his own daughter ratted him out was working for republicans in several states. Sounds like typical republican election fraud to me.

On a small scale perhaps, but they stupidly got caught. Like I said, Republicans are too stupid and unorganized to pull off voter fraud, on any appreciable level.

That's primarily a Democrat thing. That is and has always been how they win elections.
Gerrymandering the districts has worked pretty well for you guys, gets more republican in on the act and unless using data from the dead Virginia republican, doesn't get caught and overturned as often. It ain't right, but like trump, if your not found guilty til out of office, it's all good, right?

Democrats are releasing rapists and other criminals from jails. You think they’re going to put a shill in jail for throwing ballots away?
You must not know the FBI too well.
They don't let anything get by....don't believe me ?
Try leaving the country with a failure to appear in court on your record.
In the old days you could. Not anymore.

Democrats are releasing rapists and other criminals from jails. You think they’re going to put a shill in jail for throwing ballots away?
You must not know the FBI too well.
They don't let anything get by....don't believe me ?
Try leaving the country with a failure to appear in court on your record.
The same FBI that lied to the American public and spied on our President? No, I don’t think I trust them to prevent mass voter fraud.

Public Interest Legal Foundation (PILF) says they got the data from EAC..Gov but I cannot find this story other than on Brietbar and other right wing sites. The story uses these names but never sites the report.

According to The Brennan Center, "PILF uses an unreliable and inaccurate assessment of voter registration rates" to claim that the recipients of the letters have a higher number of voters than it does members of the voting eligible population.

PILF member J. Christian Adams was a member of President Donald Trump's "election integrity commission."[12] It purported to "study the registration and voting processes used in Federal elections."

In 2016 report PILF put out in collaboration with the Virginia Voters Alliance, it alleges that there were "1046 aliens who registered to vote illegally" in Virginia and that the National Voter Rights Act has "increased the number of ineligible voters on state voter rolls." [14]

This report was criticized by election officials and scholars who said that the methodology of the report was flawed. Providers of the election data to PILF allege that the firm was purposefully misusing it. A federal judge called PILF's methodology “misleading.

Here we go again people election fever catch it. label it and then use it when all else fails.

Is it any wonder that hillary wants the Presidential election to be determined by mailing in votes?

When one of the most corrupted if not the most corrupt politicians in our history wants something......be very,very careful....you must examine with microscopic dilligence how it would benefit her or her cronies.

Absentee ballots: Postal Service looking into delivery irregularities in Wisconsin

Between you and me, the Democrats have always been behind election fraud. The truth is, Republicans are too stupid and unorganized to do something like that.

It was the Republicans that got caught and jailed, forcing a new election in N. Carolina. They do it, but just like trump, they are so stupid, they get caught. The Gerrymandering guy in Virginia, that gerrymandered their districts, causing the courts to order them redrawn, after his own daughter ratted him out was working for republicans in several states. Sounds like typical republican election fraud to me.

On a small scale perhaps, but they stupidly got caught. Like I said, Republicans are too stupid and unorganized to pull off voter fraud, on any appreciable level.

That's primarily a Democrat thing. That is and has always been how they win elections.
oh my lord! NOPE! The Republican politicians are not too stupid.... THEY ARE MASTERS at this crap!

the ONLY WAY republicans can win elections is through shenanigans.... democrats have more voters....

so Repubs

do

extreme gerrymandering

cut off early voting days

cut precincts in democratic areas

cut voting machines in dem districts

cut hours for early voting

create govt issued only, voter id mandatory at the polls for people already registered

create can not vote lists for felons with thousands of people who are not felons on their lists....

there whole goal is to disenfranchise democratic voters!

they are smart and as crooked as they come!

Considering, mail in votes favor Dems, what happened to those votes and who benefitted from those “lost” votes? Or is this just another display of FAKENEWS by the far right, whom to seems own most fakes news sites in the real world?

Last edited:
Missing as in....They weren’t mailed in?

You could have clicked the link and read this:

In the 2018 election, about 42.4 million ballots were mailed to registered voters. Of those mailed, more than one million were undeliverable, more than 430,000 were rejected, and nearly 10.5 million went missing.​
The 2016 election showed similar discrepancies. That year, about 41.6 million ballots were mailed to registered voters. Of those mailed, more than 568,000 were undeliverable, nearly 320,000 were rejected, and close to six million went missing.​
Which means.....41 million were sent out, 10 million were not sent back

They were “missing”

If 10 million did not receive them in the mail, people would be calling up saying......where is my absentee ballot?

That is not happening

More phony voter fraud claims by conservatives

oh my lord! NOPE! The Republican politicians are not too stupid.... THEY ARE MASTERS at this crap!

the ONLY WAY republicans can win elections is through shenanigans.... democrats have more voters....

so Repubs

do

extreme gerrymandering

create govt issued only, voter id mandatory at the polls for people already registered

create can not vote lists for felons with thousands of people who are not felons on their lists....

If you can win why hide 16 million republican votes?

so Repubs

do

extreme gerrymandering

:rofl::rofl:

You don't even know how voting works!

so Repubs

do

extreme gerrymandering

:rofl::rofl:

You don't even know how voting works!

lol huh

Wisconsin? Case solved. Some reamin rhimer did it.

Forum List

Back