Federal judge allows Trump to withhold grants to California as part of sanctuary city crackdown

I do believe that the mayor ac
Where are all the "states' rights" supporters from the shithole states to support California against the antics of the orange whore?
They are now called liberals/snowflakes/progressives/illegals/fags. Take your pick.
Where are all the "states' rights" supporters from the shithole states to support California against the antics of the orange whore?
They are now called liberals/snowflakes/progressives/illegals/fags. Take your pick.

Nope. The "states' rights" types are usually right-wing assholes from shithole states in the south.
Things change depending on who's in control of the federal government. Now they're illegal, snowflake and fag assholes like yourself.
Who is circumventing federal law in California? ICE is still allowed to operate in the state. Wasn't there a big raid in Oakland a few weeks ago? Didn't the orange whore himself threaten to pull ICE out of California?
When a dimwit mayor warns illegal aliens of impending ICE raids, she is circumventing federal law by obstruction. Hopefully, she's about to have her ass indicted.

She did not obtain the information she shared from any official source. She did not stop ICE from doing its thing. And people were arrested. So what is anyone complaining about? As she said, she warned people about what she heard so that they would have time to find out their legal rights and options.
Yeah, their legal right and option was to run and hide their criminal asses.
This woman needs to be locked up with the Beast.

So you're angry that she won't put up with the white trash now running the federal government bullying anyone. She did the right thing and she didn't break any laws.
If you hadn't noticed, she is white trash and running (for lack of a better term) a shit hole like Oakland at that.

I do believe that the mayor acted out of a sincere, deeply-held personal belief.

Nope. The "states' rights" types are usually right-wing assholes from shithole states in the south.
Things change depending on who's in control of the federal government. Now they're illegal, snowflake and fag assholes like yourself.
When a dimwit mayor warns illegal aliens of impending ICE raids, she is circumventing federal law by obstruction. Hopefully, she's about to have her ass indicted.

She did not obtain the information she shared from any official source. She did not stop ICE from doing its thing. And people were arrested. So what is anyone complaining about? As she said, she warned people about what she heard so that they would have time to find out their legal rights and options.

So you're angry that she won't put up with the white trash now running the federal government bullying anyone. She did the right thing and she didn't break any laws.
If you hadn't noticed, she is white trash and running (for lack of a better term) a shit hole like Oakland at that.

I do believe that the mayor acted out of a sincere, deeply-held personal belief.
So did Osama bin Laden. WTF is your point?

States do not have the right to circumvent federal immigration laws.

Who is circumventing federal law in California? ICE is still allowed to operate in the state. Wasn't there a big raid in Oakland a few weeks ago? Didn't the orange whore himself threaten to pull ICE out of California?

Oh, I'm sure that's why she did it.

tenor.gif

Aren't the people involved in the "Religious Freedom Act" and the people who refuse to bake cakes arguing that those who hold sincerely held beliefs can excuse themselves from obedience to any law that doesn't meet with their approval? Not that the mayor broke any law.

Aren't the people involved in the "Religious Freedom Act" and the people who refuse to bake cakes arguing that those who hold sincerely held beliefs can excuse themselves from obedience to any law that doesn't meet with their approval? Not that the mayor broke any law.
What does that have to do with this white skank of a mayor?

You've gone off the deep end pal.

States do not have the right to circumvent federal immigration laws.

Oh, I'm sure that's why she did it.

View attachment 180949

Why else would she have done it? She even stated herself that she felt that it was the right thing to do for the well-being of the residents of the city..

It has everything to do with it. She's not a "skank" just for doing what she thinks is morally right. Even if she did break a law, which she didn't, it's the "religious" right and the cake non-bakers who originally brought up the argument that a sincerely-held belief supersedes the requirement to obey a law.

It has everything to do with it. She's not a "skank" just for doing what she thinks is morally right. Even if she did break a law, which she didn't, it's the "religious" right and the cake non-bakers who originally brought up the argument that a sincerely-held belief supersedes the requirement to obey a law.
No, she's a skank, definitely. In fact she's a skank of Clintonian proportions, including his skanks and the Beast herself.

I fai to understand why the flakiest of snowflakes could possibly excuse her actions. I don't think white skanks are a protected group, although I may be wrong.

I think we Californians should just with hold same amount of money from the federal gov instead of paying it.

Then the federal government would hold more money from you.

california has the sixth larest economy in the world. maybe california should withhold money from rightwingnuts who live on welfare.

Oh, if they are that rich, I guess they won't miss the federal funding then.

I'm not going to entertain lowlife racist trash. I will ask, however, if you have the slightest idea of how much money red states glom from blue state tax money?
I wonder if you know how much more California gets from the federal government than other states do.

I wonder if you know that red states get more than they pay.... and blue states pay more than they get.

disgusting trumpscum think all women who aren't bigoted rightwingnut white trash are "skanks" and "whores" and "sluts".

So what religion does she belong to that made her do what she did?

disgusting trumpscum think all women who aren't bigoted rightwingnut white trash are "skanks" and "whores" and "sluts".
So, are you saying white skanks are protected? I defer to you on matters of PC for obvious reasons.

So, are you saying white skanks are protected? I defer to you on matters of PC for obvious reasons.

no, dead from the neck up trumptard, I'm saying you're trash who thinks all women who don't think like you deserve to be called disgusting names that impugn their morality.

dismissed.

So what religion does she belong to that made her do what she did?

It doesn't matter. Such beliefs are covered regardless of whether they have a religious origin. But that said, Christians, Jews, and Muslims all have beliefs centering on the treatment of others, and specifically those who "sojourn" among them. I think that most other religions do, too.

California is the most impoverished state in America with the worst standard of living.
It's also the shittiest place on the planet.

What state has poop maps to show you where illegals are shitting on the streets and sidewalks?

Answer: California
POOP-MAPS-01-800x416.jpg

Federal judge allows Trump to withhold grants to California as part of sanctuary city crackdown

A federal judge in Northern California has declined a request from California Attorney General Xavier Becerra to block the Trump administration’s decision to withhold a law enforcement grant to the state as part of its crackdown on states and jurisdictions that protect illegal immigrants.

Becerra asked for a preliminary injunction against the Trump administration's decision, but Judge William Orrick of the U.S. District Court for the Northern District of California ruled against taking that step.

“The injury threatened is not irreparable,” Orrick wrote. “The amount of money at stake is small compared to the state’s budget. Payment is delayed, for the moment. The DOJ appears to be using its regular administrative process to decide whether it will follow its initial inclinations.”

The judge said at some point in the future, the case “may help define the contours of the state’s broad constitutional police powers under the Tenth Amendment and the federal government’s ‘broad, undoubted power over the subject of immigration and the status of aliens.’”

The Trump administration has been cracking down on cities and jurisdictions that offer protections for people in the U.S. illegally.

In July, Attorney General Jeff Sessions announced that cities and states would only be eligible to receive specific grants from the Justice Department if they follow specific requirements, including certifying compliance with federal immigration law.

To be eligible for the Edward Byrne Memorial Justice Assistance Grants, or JAG grants, cities have to adhere to three criteria. They include giving 48-hour notice to the federal government before releasing anyone ICE wants the state to keep detained, and giving Immigration and Customs Enforcement agents access to detention facilities.

State and local officials must also provide personal information and release dates of illegal immigrants detained across the state...

Great news. As a Californian, I support this.

No Tax Dollars For Criminals!

:WooHooSmileyWave-vi:

Forum List

Back