Dont Taz Me Bro

Diamond Member
Staff member
Senior USMB Moderator
Gold Supporting Member
Nov 17, 2009
Las Vegas, Nevada
Another one bites the dust

On Wednesday, U.S. District Judge Raymond P. Moore, an Obama appointee, issued a ruling declaring that Colorado’s ban on same-sex marriage is unconstitutional. Moore stayed the decision, but only temporarily until August 25.

State Attorney General John Suthers (R), who has been defending Colorado’s ban, made a strange tactical decision in this particular case. Though he argued that he believes the ban is constitutional, he still asked Moore to overturn it and then stay that decision. This, Suthers seemed to hope, would force Boulder County Clerk Hillary Hall to stop issuing licenses to same-sex couples.

Federal Judge Overturns Colorado's Ban On Same-Sex Marriage | ThinkProgress

SO YOU WANT TO DARE EARLY JUDGMENT??? DON'T CRY WHEN YOU MUST PAY THE PRICE!!! YOU HAVE THE EXAMPLE OF SODOM AND GOMERRIAH.wise up!

SO YOU WANT TO DARE EARLY JUDGMENT??? DON'T CRY WHEN YOU MUST PAY THE PRICE!!! YOU HAVE THE EXAMPLE OF SODOM AND GOMERRIAH.wise up!

hD67ED1AD

heart attack?? stroke??? car crash?? cancer??? HIV AIDS??? EARTHQUAKE?? FLOODS?? WILDFIRES???

Last edited:

On Wednesday, U.S. District Judge Raymond P. Moore, an Obama appointee, issued a ruling declaring that Colorado’s ban on same-sex marriage is unconstitutional. Moore stayed the decision, but only temporarily until August 25.

State Attorney General John Suthers (R), who has been defending Colorado’s ban, made a strange tactical decision in this particular case. Though he argued that he believes the ban is constitutional, he still asked Moore to overturn it and then stay that decision. This, Suthers seemed to hope, would force Boulder County Clerk Hillary Hall to stop issuing licenses to same-sex couples.

And another one gone, another one gone.............................:D

Yesssssss!

heart attack?? stroke??? car crash?? cancer??? HIV AIDS??? EARTHQUAKE?? FLOODS?? WILDFIRES???

I'll take EARTHQUAKES for $1000!:D

CONFESS AND REPENT THAT IS YOUR ONLY HOPE!!! AS I SAID I HAVE SEEN THIS PLAY OUT BEFORE. ONE GUY SAID,"I DARE GOD TO KILL ME"!! THE NEXT DAY HE POSTED,"I AM STILL HERE AND I STILL DARE GOD TO KILL ME! -----------------AND I NEVER HEARD OF HIM AGAIN!! his choice and yours!!

A change is coming.

Forum List

Back