Federal officers use gas to clear protesters in Portland, Mayor Whines

These Democrat state and local governments should be put on official notice. Do your job or get shoved aside.

Federal officers use gas to clear protesters in Portland
Did you even read that? Supposed federal officers are kidnapping people right off the streets! Where are your cries of "freedom" now? Why aren't you shouting about the unconstitutionality of it? Are you really this much of a hypocrite?

No one can prove that its federal officers "kidnapping" anyone, and besides, anyone who is "kidnapped" is being promptly released anyhow. The alleged "kidnappers" have no id and use unmarked vehicles. They could be anyone. Why blame Trump?

No one is being hurt, or murdered or extorted.

But I'm glad to hear the story on TV anyhow. The Portland Riots have been largely ignored except on Ground Zero Media which is based in Portland. This is forcing the media to cover it, so the people can see the disorder in Leftardia.

These Democrat state and local governments should be put on official notice. Do your job or get shoved aside.

Did you even read that? Supposed federal officers are kidnapping people right off the streets! Where are your cries of "freedom" now? Why aren't you shouting about the unconstitutionality of it? Are you really this much of a hypocrite?

No one can prove that its federal officers "kidnapping" anyone, and besides, anyone who is "kidnapped" is being promptly released anyhow. The alleged "kidnappers" have no id and use unmarked vehicles. They could be anyone. Why blame Trump?

But I'm glad to hear the story on TV anyhow. The Portland Riots have been largely ignored except on Ground Zero Media which is based in Portland. This is forcing the media to cover it, so the people can see the disorder in Leftardia.
They've been identified as federal agents sent in by the tRump *administration*.

Nice try with the dodge though.

They've been identified as federal agents sent in by the tRump *administration*.

So what? All they are doing is disrupting the riots and bringing the acts of the liberal rioters to light. None of the rioters have been shot, or imprisoned or sent to Guantanamo Bay.

These riots have been going on for months, and the doofuses in charge in Portland have been unable to stop the insurrection. The rioters have been vandalizing the federal courthouse. Did you really expect Donald J Trump to stand down?

So what? All they are doing is disrupting the riots and bringing the acts of the liberal rioters to light. None of the rioters have been shot, or imprisoned or sent to Guantanamo Bay.

These riots have been going on for months, and the doofuses in charge in Portland have been unable to stop the insurrection. The rioters have been vandalizing the federal courthouse. Did you really expect Donald J Trump to stand down?
Back to the original point:

Secret police kidnapping people off the streets is Gestapo crap. Unconstitutional and anti-American. If you approve of this you seriously need to rethink your political positions. Maybe consider immigrating to a country controlled by a totalitarian regime like china or Russia.

Secret police kidnapping people off the streets is Gestapo crap. Unconstitutional and anti-American. If you approve of this you seriously need to rethink your political positions. Maybe consider immigrating to a country controlled by a totalitarian regime like china or Russia.

What makes them "secret" police? You yourself admitted that the agents were identified.

Unless they weren't identified, and you are just "guessing" that they are federal agents.

What makes them "secret" police? You yourself admitted that the agents were identified.

Unless they weren't identified, and you are just "guessing" that they are federal agents.
You're grasping at straws.

You've lost, you're wrong, accept it gracefully.

Hell, now, they suspend you, call the police and have you taken to court for owning pop guns and bows and hanging them on your own bedroom walls and getting seen in the background of the school virtual classroom and call that "bringing guns into school." Pigshit stupid fascists.
LOL In grammar school we brought our own guns to show and tell to show them off. Lord only knows how many pipe bombs I built as a kid. We were always blowing shit up. Dynamite could be bought across the counter at almost any harware store back then and almost every little country store sold ammo. I collected pop bottles along the road and elsewhere and turned them in for the deposit to buy ammo. Almost every boyhood pal I knew was a crack shot.
When I was a ten I could go into the local hardware and buy an unused M1 still wrapped in oil cloth for ten bucks. They had wooden barrels full of them. A twenty pound wooden keg of loose amo was about five bucks. We kids spent many days laying on our backs shooting off rounds at high flying Canada geese. The trick was to put the rifle butt on the ground point the muzzle at the sky and blast away. Once in a while we would bring down a goose.......build a fire and use willow sticks to roast the goose parts on them......like you do with marshmallows. I think I ate a lot of half roasted goose.
We too took our guns to school everyday. You never knew what you might see walking home. I once shot TWO cow elk 1/4 mile from home.
The uncles and aunts were all busy for a while. We always shared anything we shot with family and the neighbors and visa versa.

Time for the Feds to send-in MORE troops rather than withdraw... time to start cracking skulls... on-foot and on horseback.

You exterminate people when Non progs get out of line. You kill them. Children also. Its just collateral damage for the all powerful state.

You exterminate people when Non progs get out of line. You kill them. Children also. Its just collateral damage for the all powerful state.
Wtf are you babbling about now?

Hell, now, they suspend you, call the police and have you taken to court for owning pop guns and bows and hanging them on your own bedroom walls and getting seen in the background of the school virtual classroom and call that "bringing guns into school." Pigshit stupid fascists.
LOL In grammar school we brought our own guns to show and tell to show them off. Lord only knows how many pipe bombs I built as a kid. We were always blowing shit up. Dynamite could be bought across the counter at almost any harware store back then and almost every little country store sold ammo. I collected pop bottles along the road and elsewhere and turned them in for the deposit to buy ammo. Almost every boyhood pal I knew was a crack shot.
When I was a ten I could go into the local hardware and buy an unused M1 still wrapped in oil cloth for ten bucks. They had wooden barrels full of them. A twenty pound wooden keg of loose amo was about five bucks. We kids spent many days laying on our backs shooting off rounds at high flying Canada geese. The trick was to put the rifle butt on the ground point the muzzle at the sky and blast away. Once in a while we would bring down a goose.......build a fire and use willow sticks to roast the goose parts on them......like you do with marshmallows. I think I ate a lot of half roasted goose.
We too took our guns to school everyday. You never knew what you might see walking home. I once shot TWO cow elk 1/4 mile from home.
The uncles and aunts were all busy for a while. We always shared anything we shot with family and the neighbors and visa versa.
Guns were like that, they were never a problem until the idiot Left started growing in number, got hold of them, And realized they can't be trusted with them.

Forum List

Back