Feds seize $4.5 million Avenatti plane amid tax scandal

The Purge

Platinum Member
Aug 16, 2018
Oooops...bet he now wishes he never got involved with Stormy and the fact it exposed ALL HIS SORID dealings....he going to jail!!!

LOS ANGELES – Embattled lawyer Michael Avenatti was the subject of a federal warrant Wednesday that resulted in the seizure of his private jet, worth about $4.5 million.

A U.S. Attorney’s Office spokesman, Thom Mrozek, confirmed to Fox News that federal agents seized a Honda HA-420 twin-engine jet from Santa Barbara Airport about 10 a.m. after a federal judge issued a warrant.

The plane was originally scheduled to be flown Wednesday to Orange County on Avenatti's behalf, but pilots had to file a new flight plan to San Bernardino County.

The six-seat business jet was flown by a private contract pilot to Chino Municipal Airport, where it is being held by Threshold Aviation.

Federal court records indicated that the plane, bought on Jan. 30, 2017, was registered to Passport 420, a company co-owned by Avenatti. A government complaint obtained by Fox News said Avenatti’s wife, Lisa-Storie Avenatti, said he owned two private jets -- one through Avenatti & Associates and the other through Passport 420 -- and that each had a value of $4.5 million.

Avenatti told Fox News on Wednesday: "I haven’t used this plane in almost a year and I gave up my interest last year months ago. I have no interest in the plane."

Fox News reached out to Avenatti's lawyer but received no response.

(Excerpt) Read more at foxnews.com ...

Has CNN apologized for shoving that ambulance chaser in our faces yet?.....

Forum List

Back