Fellow liberals, Let's respect Madison Cawthorn's homosexuality

Don't you know the difference between sex and gender?
Well, you just stumbled onto one of the con-servatives' problems. Remember they had to ask Judge (soon to be Justice) Jackson for help on that.

Last edited:
This is literally you trying to speak for me earlier, as everyone saw / can see:

"Like you, easy..."

Dude, have you no shame, or are you really just this fucked up in the head?!

Personally I think both, that you have no shame and you are f*ed up in the head, a pathological liar just caught in the act ...again ... and are desperately trying to get your credibility back.

Which ever, I could really care less, lil' bitch, because you have proven repeatedly everything you say is a lie and deserves to be ignored.
Citing things you actually say is not speaking for you it’s citing things that you spoke for yourself. If I claim you said anything that you didn’t actually say, like you constantly do to others, then point it out and I’ll provide a quote of you saying it.

Citing things you actually say ...

Jeez, you are such a sick pathological liar - you literally can't stop yourself.

You did not cite anything I said, lil' bitch. This is literally you attempting to speak for me:

"Like you, Easy...."

Over and over you continue to prove nothing you say is true.

Just save yourself further humiliation, lil' bitch - stfu, stop trying to speak for me, stop trying to deny what everyone has seen.

I am flattered, sort of, by your obsession with me, but it's way past creepy. Go away, leave me alone.

Jeez, you are such a sick pathological liar - you literally can't stop yourself.

You did not cite anything I said, lil' bitch. This is literally you attempting to speak for me:

"Like you, Easy...."

Over and over you continue to prove nothing you say is true.

Just save yourself further humiliation, lil' bitch - stfu, stop trying to speak for me, stop trying to deny what everyone has seen.

I am flattered, sort of, by your obsession with me, but it's way past creepy. Go away, leave me alone.
Yes I said “like you Easy…” then what? What did I say you said that you say you didn’t say? Say it now. Say it specifically and I’ll happily show you a quote of you saying what I said you said.

Yes I said “like you Easy…” then what? What did I say you said that you say you didn’t say? Say it now. Say it specifically and I’ll happily show you a quote of you saying what I said you said.
Specifics Easy, specifics! I’m still waiting for you to point out anything that I’ve inaccurately cited as something you’ve said.

leave my bro Madison alone

FSHTgVVWUAAJ45R

Forum List

Back