Female NBA stars speak out on North Carolina and the all star game....

None. They're women.
Yes they are....but what happens if they are challenged? Will they have to show....ahem.....credentials?
I do not believe that WNBA stars look like men, do you?
LIke men? No....but I have found that a woman doesn't have to look like a man...just be tall, thin, small chested, short haired, wear pants OR any combination of those things to be challenged. I've been challenged several times.....my wife just this weekend while we were in Vegas at Margaritaville.
So how do you propose we keep creeps away from little girls using the restroom if we, by law, allow anyone to use any restroom at any time as long as they "feel" like they are the right gender for that room?

How do you keep creeps from little boys in the mens rooms?

Creeps don't need bathrooms to trap their pray. It can be any where, even the child's own bed room
Of course, but why make it easier for them?

Yes they are....but what happens if they are challenged? Will they have to show....ahem.....credentials?
I do not believe that WNBA stars look like men, do you?
LIke men? No....but I have found that a woman doesn't have to look like a man...just be tall, thin, small chested, short haired, wear pants OR any combination of those things to be challenged. I've been challenged several times.....my wife just this weekend while we were in Vegas at Margaritaville.
So how do you propose we keep creeps away from little girls using the restroom if we, by law, allow anyone to use any restroom at any time as long as they "feel" like they are the right gender for that room?

How do you keep creeps from little boys in the mens rooms?

Creeps don't need bathrooms to trap their pray. It can be any where, even the child's own bed room
Of course, but why make it easier for them?

Transgenders are not the danger, other girls or groups of girls in the bathroom are.
Kids killing each other in the ladies rooms.

How do you keep killers out of bathrooms?

^ that's a creepy hetero diddler, not a transgender person.

How can you tell? How can the police tell? Are we going to have to start registering transgender people now, so the Police know who is what?
Be better to register priests and adult male family members......statistically they seem to be more of a danger to women and children.

Don't forget teachers who are democrats....they molest children way more often than all the priests combined......

it is pretty funny....one of the radio guys I listen to pointed out for the last 2 years all we have heard about is the "rape culture" on college campuses.....and now those same women are saying they want strange men to be allowed in the same bathrooms as these girls go into.......

The left wing regressives are mentally ill. Part of their brain does not work properly...that is why they do these stupid things.....

it is pretty funny....one of the radio guys I listen to pointed out for the last 2 years all we have heard about is the "rape culture" on college campuses.....and now those same women are saying they want strange men to be allowed in the same bathrooms as these girls go into.......

The left wing regressives are mentally ill. Part of their brain does not work properly...that is why they do these stupid things.....
My granny used to say about left wingers, "They got shit in their blood."

Forum List

Back