Female NBA stars speak out on North Carolina and the all star game....

The NBA has decided not to play the All Star Game in North Carolina does not want grown men using the same bathrooms as young girls...

Well...apparently, the female stars of the National Basketball Association are making their feelings clear on the obvious bias in North Carolina....these female, professional basketball players of the National Basketball Association are making it clear that..........What? What do you mean there are no female professional basketball players in the National Basketball Association? But.....if they are complaining about bias in North Carolina....how can they not have at least 50% of their players be women....?

Never mind...........

hardy har har

National Women's Basketball League - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
How many of those tall athletic ladies would the RW hassle for going into the Ladies Restroom?
None. They're women.
Yes they are....but what happens if they are challenged? Will they have to show....ahem.....credentials?

^ that's a creepy hetero diddler, not a transgender person.

How can you tell? How can the police tell? Are we going to have to start registering transgender people now, so the Police know who is what?
Be better to register priests and adult male family members......statistically they seem to be more of a danger to women and children.

That's the whole point. The current kerfluffle makes it easier for creepy hetero diddlers to do their creepy hetero diddling. People want to prevent that as much as possible.

meanwhile the reality is that it does no such thing... ladies bathrooms have always had creepers.

prohibiting anti discrimination accommodations prevents nothing...

Before all this, the locations could direct them to leave the bathroom, or else be accused of trespassing.

If anyone can use any bathroom they want, the reason for directing the person to leave becomes invalid.

Now the creepers can't be legally told to "leave the women's room" or "leave the woman's locker" because the definition of who is a woman is now whatever the person says it is.
So...you are saying that a big beefy guy can slap on a wig and walk into a women's bathroom and get away with it by stating outloud he has a gender issue? :lol:

The NBA has decided not to play the All Star Game in North Carolina does not want grown men using the same bathrooms as young girls...

Well...apparently, the female stars of the National Basketball Association are making their feelings clear on the obvious bias in North Carolina....these female, professional basketball players of the National Basketball Association are making it clear that..........What? What do you mean there are no female professional basketball players in the National Basketball Association? But.....if they are complaining about bias in North Carolina....how can they not have at least 50% of their players be women....?

Never mind...........

hardy har har

How many of those tall athletic ladies would the RW hassle for going into the Ladies Restroom?
None. They're women.
Yes they are....but what happens if they are challenged? Will they have to show....ahem.....credentials?
I do not believe that WNBA stars look like men, do you?

That's the whole point. The current kerfluffle makes it easier for creepy hetero diddlers to do their creepy hetero diddling. People want to prevent that as much as possible.

meanwhile the reality is that it does no such thing... ladies bathrooms have always had creepers.

Before all this, the locations could direct them to leave the bathroom, or else be accused of trespassing.

If anyone can use any bathroom they want, the reason for directing the person to leave becomes invalid.

Now the creepers can't be legally told to "leave the women's room" or "leave the woman's locker" because the definition of who is a woman is now whatever the person says it is.
So...you are saying that a big beefy guy can slap on a wig and walk into a women's bathroom and get away with it by stating outloud he has a gender issue? :lol:
That is the concern, yes, should it be codified into law that any person can use any bathroom at any time simply by declaring that he/she identifies as a man/woman at the time. How are you going to stop it?

Who are you to decide if he's genuine or not ?
According to you guys it's all up to the person as to which gender they identify as.
If they say they identify one way or another, then that's it, conversation is over and you nor anyone else has a right to challenge that person.

If laws are written or policies stated that "use whatever bathroom your gender identity dictates", they what is to stop them? If a place tries to throw them out via trespassing, the place can be held liable for discrimination.

Never mind...........

How true, the NBA is so paranoid about mixing the sexes they even spent millions to assure they won't mix by inventing the WNBA.

Things that make you go hmmmmmm

Wonder how those women players would feel if this tranny below was in their locker room at halftime jiggling his balls saying "I'm a woman"

View attachment 72517

On a pourch at a house. Victim got away, man was caught.

It was not a transgender and it was not in a bathroom

and it was almost a year ago

Never mind...........

How true, the NBA is so paranoid about mixing the sexes they even spent millions to assure they won't mix by inventing the WNBA.

Things that make you go hmmmmmm

http://www.nytimes.com/2013/11/22/s...e-would-insert-gender-into-the-game.html?_r=0

I don't want women in the men's room either. Too many stories of adult women taking sexual advantage of male children too.

I wouldn't mind being raped by a hot woman in the men's room.

Oh shit, did I just type that and hit enter?

Never mind...........

hardy har har

None. They're women.
LIke men? No....but I have found that a woman doesn't have to look like a man...just be tall, thin, small chested, short haired, wear pants OR any combination of those things to be challenged. I've been challenged several times.....my wife just this weekend while we were in Vegas at Margaritaville.

None. They're women.
LIke men? No....but I have found that a woman doesn't have to look like a man...just be tall, thin, small chested, short haired, wear pants OR any combination of those things to be challenged. I've been challenged several times.....my wife just this weekend while we were in Vegas at Margaritaville.
So how do you propose we keep creeps away from little girls using the restroom if we, by law, allow anyone to use any restroom at any time as long as they "feel" like they are the right gender for that room?

None. They're women.
So how do you propose we keep creeps away from little girls using the restroom if we, by law, allow anyone to use any restroom at any time as long as they "feel" like they are the right gender for that room?

How do you keep creeps from little boys in the mens rooms?

Creeps don't need bathrooms to trap their pray. It can be any where, even the child's own bed room

Forum List

Back