Female soldier says she can “whoop any Marine,” gets knocked out by infantry Marine!

I'll have to come back to watch this video at a later time.

• Thanks
Reactions: xyz
These are sick sick women. But understand..they have been subject to abuse (of all kinds) by feminists for decades. And they their brains have been warped by cognitive dissonance. They cant compete with men...but they have to pretend they are competing with men.

Marine Corp initial fitness test

Fitness Requirements for Each PFT Event (Males)
Age Pull-Ups 3-Mile Run
17-26 3 28:00
27-39 3 29:00
40-45 3 30:00
46 3 33:00
Fitness Requirements for Each PFT Event (Females)
Age Flexed-Arm Hang 3-Mile Run
17-26 15 Seconds 31:00
27-39 15 Seconds 32:00
40-45 15 Seconds 33:00
46 15 Seconds 36:00

Where are the female Marines?

A cocky female Soldier who thought she could “whoop any Marine” at her Forward Operating Base in Iraq was given a lesson in what a real boxing match looks like- and was a sore loser afterward..... Feminazi's...our entertsinment....wonder how many 30 counts a crazy woman gets?

Female soldier says she can “whoop any Marine,” gets knocked out by infantry Marine - USMC Life

I love it when assholes brag and get made to look like the bigggest idiots. I can't stand stuck up pricks .

I remember when happened 12 years ago. Seems odd to rehash it again, but whatever.

In general Men are bigger, faster, stronger. Yes, men, and women are different folks, mentally, and physically. Carry on.

There are the occasional, albeit rare, exceptions.

These are sick sick women. But understand..they have been subject to abuse (of all kinds) by feminists for decades. And they their brains have been warped by cognitive dissonance. They cant compete with men...but they have to pretend they are competing with men.

Marine Corp initial fitness test

Fitness Requirements for Each PFT Event (Males)
Age Pull-Ups 3-Mile Run
17-26 3 28:00
27-39 3 29:00
40-45 3 30:00
46 3 33:00
Fitness Requirements for Each PFT Event (Females)
Age Flexed-Arm Hang 3-Mile Run
17-26 15 Seconds 31:00
27-39 15 Seconds 32:00
40-45 15 Seconds 33:00
46 15 Seconds 36:00

Where are the female Marines?
I would never have respected a BAM if they were my CO because of these standards
we called them BAMs

In general Men are bigger, faster, stronger. Yes, men, and women are different folks, mentally, and physically. Carry on.

There are the occasional, albeit rare, exceptions.
I've been over this in other forums
also, their muscle is not as efficient as men's muscle
if I remember correctly, men's muscle recovers faster--something like that

In the video she has no idea how to fight, how to throw a punch or how to block one

But but but Demi Moore!!!!!!

gi-jane-1997-war-movie-1-770x470.jpg

Of course, I think I could most certainly get behind the Israeli female soldiers.

nintchdbpict000286108563111jpg.jpg

maxresdefault.jpg
maxresdefault.jpg
207a83a52314e9841fd21c812d473127.jpg

Couldn't you get behind them? I know I could. I think I could get behind them for at least one minute.

Maybe

She opened her mouth and he shut it for her. Good for him. Hopefully she learned the lesson, left the service and found something better and more feminine to do with her mouth.

She opened her mouth and he shut it for her. Good for him. Hopefully she learned the lesson, left the service and found something better and more feminine to do with her mouth.
Promise you, she didn't learn shit. It says in the story she didn't shake the GUY'S hand. Which means she pouted, made excuses. Probably went home and rewatched Kill Bill Vol 1 and Vol 2, and after that, she had went back to her pathetic way.

Forum List

Back