"Feminism" & Breast Cancer

Does she take you for walks on leash and carry her pooper scooper with her :cool:
Did she have you fixed yet?

Oh look! Another idiot who isn't here to debate but to try and show how ignorant they are.

I see that you think any man who isn't intimidated by a strong woman must be on a leash and neutered. That is not surprising.

I'm sure you prefer a woman who thinks she is property and acts subservient. I'm sure you dislike feminists because they have shown so many women that they don't have to tolerate a Neanderthal.

Definietly a dick tuck, do you wear a bra also?

Nothing of any substance to say, so you try and question my masculinity?? LMAO!! You are just a walking cliche', aren't you?

Let me guess, you hate feminists because they are the reason you don't have a woman who will do what you say and treat you like a king? I mean, you claim they are turning women into lesbians, so they must be the reason, right?

Oh look! Another idiot who isn't here to debate but to try and show how ignorant they are.

I see that you think any man who isn't intimidated by a strong woman must be on a leash and neutered. That is not surprising.

I'm sure you prefer a woman who thinks she is property and acts subservient. I'm sure you dislike feminists because they have shown so many women that they don't have to tolerate a Neanderthal.

Nothing of any substance to say, so you try and question my masculinity?? LMAO!! You are just a walking cliche', aren't you?

Let me guess, you hate feminists because they are the reason you don't have a woman who will do what you say and treat you like a king? I mean, you claim they are turning women into lesbians, so they must be the reason, right?

Boy you sure are all up in arms for lesbian bitches that wouldnt take the time to spit on you. By the look of your avatar, you would have more problems attracting a good looking women than me chrome dome. :cool:

But the equal pay for equal work has not completely happened yet.
Check out these articles:

It's Time That We End the Equal Pay Myth

Wage Gap Myth Exposed -- By Feminists

The elites love to set men against women. Don't you see that this is just the divide and conquer strategy? It's a great way to defeat working people.

Of women who were murdered,
Of course no one wants to make murder legal.

The left still believes that a waitress should be making the same salary as an NFL linebacker.

Boy you sure are all up in arms for lesbian bitches that wouldnt take the time to spit on you. By the look of your avatar, you would have more problems attracting a good looking women than me chrome dome. :cool:

I am up in arms for lesbians? Really? Reading comprehension is not your strength, is it?

I was making fun of your claims about feminists promoting lesbianism. Now I have no problem with lesbians. We agree on a lotta things. I have several good friends who are lesbians.

I'd be willing to bet that your attitude and ideology gets you turned down far more than my looks get me turned down.

You might (and that is a big "might") get the occasional one-night-stand. But once women find out what you are about, any who would stay aren't worth the time.

I think this woman put it well:

Ok, one of the risk factors for developing uterine, breast, or cervical cancer does include being childless. But there are many more risk factors that come into play when it comes to developing gynecologic cancers: having a first degree relative with cancer, age of first menses, obesity, smoking history. A risk factor is not a predictor and the fear of developing cancer is a poor reason to have kids. In fact, perpetuating the common health myth that you may develop cancer if you don't get pregnant and have kids is downright irresponsible.

Source: Common Health Myths About Being Childless - Yahoo! Voices - voices.yahoo.com

I would also like to say that I am childless and 60 years old. I have not had breast cancer, so far. I know several women who have had breast cancer and they were all several years younger than I am when they got it. Two of them were only in their 30s (one of those died from it). And they had ALL had children.

Obviously, I may get breast cancer at any time. But I've already fared better than several other women I know who had children. They must feel cheated.

You have to take these dire predictions with a grain of salt, and not let them rule your life.

I never wanted children and I don't regret not having any. It has nothing to do with the feminist movement, whatever that is. I don't really hear that much about it these days, nothing like back in the 60s and 70s!

I am up in arms for lesbians? Really? Reading comprehension is not your strength, is it?

I was making fun of your claims about feminists promoting lesbianism. Now I have no problem with lesbians. We agree on a lotta things. I have several good friends who are lesbians.

I'd be willing to bet that your attitude and ideology gets you turned down far more than my looks get me turned down.

You might (and that is a big "might") get the occasional one-night-stand. But once women find out what you are about, any who would stay aren't worth the time.

I been married to the same women for 26 years twat stain. I dont need to boss her around, she takes care of me and took care of our children Just fine. I did not have to beat her either. She thinks guys like you are useless as well. Now man the fuck up !

I been married to the same women for 26 years twat stain. I dont need to boss her around, she takes care of me and took care of our children Just fine. I did not have to beat her either. She thinks guys like you are useless as well. Now man the fuck up !

I'm sure glad my husband doesn't use terms like "twat stain." I mean just the fact that someone will use those words demonstrates their utter disdain for women.

Man up? LOL! I am more man than you will ever be. I don't need to demean others to make myself feel better. I am not so insecure as to claim all feminists have done is be anti-family and promote lesbianism. I am not so stupid as to think someone is less of a man because he is open-minded about women.

I'm sure glad my husband doesn't use terms like "twat stain." I mean just the fact that someone will use those words demonstrates their utter disdain for women.

Indeed it does. But then so does his reaction to my posts. The fact that I do not demean all feminists, to him, means I am on a leash and under a woman's thumb.

He cannot even imagine a strong, independent-thinking woman being with a strong, independent-thinking man. Such a pity for him.

Only liberal ugly ones and bull dykes :cool:

Guys like me? What kind of guy would that be? How in the world do you claim to know anything about me and what kind of man I am?

I see you only care about pretty women who like men, even though you are married.

Tell me what you THINK you know about me.

Women who have no children are more likely to get breast cancer.

Women who have their first child at a late age are more likely to get breast cancer.

True

"Women who have had no children or who had their first child after age 30 have a slightly higher breast cancer risk. Having many pregnancies and becoming pregnant at a young age reduce breast cancer risk. Pregnancy reduces a woman's total number of lifetime menstrual cycles, which may be the reason for this effect."
What are the risk factors for breast cancer?

Women who don't breastfeed are more likely to get breast cancer.

Inconclusive

"Breastfeeding has often been included in the protective behaviors against breast cancer, but the research has been inconsistent.Looking at the research on breastfeeding and breast cancer risk, it is clear that this has been a difficult area to study. If breastfeeding does lower risk, the level of protection is small and depends on women breastfeeding for a long time"

Can breastfeeding lower breast cancer risk?

Women who use oral contraceptives are more likely to get breast cancer.

Inconclusive

But you know what has been proven?

"Actually, the risk of endometrial and ovarian cancers goes down the longer you're on the pill. After one year, endometrial-cancer risk decreases by 50 percent, and after just three to six months, ovarian-cancer risk decreases by 40 percent. After 10 years, the risks are 80 percent lower than normal. "The longer you keep the endometrium thin and the ovaries inactive, you are reducing the chance of the inappropriate cell division that characterizes cancer," says Katharine O'Connell, M.D., assistant clinical professor of OB-GYN at Columbia University. The pill may also lower the risk of colon cancer.

10 myths about the pill*busted - CNN.com

Women who have an abortion are more likely to get breast cancer.

False

"Several studies have provided very strong data that neither induced abortions nor spontaneous abortions (miscarriages) have an overall effect on the risk of breast cancer."

What are the risk factors for breast cancer?

Guys like me? What kind of guy would that be? How in the world do you claim to know anything about me and what kind of man I am?

I see you only care about pretty women who like men, even though you are married.

Pussy whipped liberal castrated dweeb, pretty much covers it. Picture these guys

22deca_CA0.jpg

tn2_alan_alda_1.jpg

Last edited:
There is no abortion breast-cancer link. That's a thoroughly debunked pro-life fabrication. The pro-lifers know it's a lie, but they spread it anyways. Anything for the cause.

The "abortion is more deadly than childbirth" is also a big lie, one using statistics. They look at the fact that higher risk lifestyle women have more abortions, see that higher risk women die more often, and thus conclude that abortion was the cause of death. Very dishonest, but again, anything goes for the cause.

Pussy whipped liberal castrated dweeb, pretty much covers it. Picture these guys

22deca_CA0.jpg

tn2_alan_alda_1.jpg

Really? Boy, you sure can read a lot into a few posts.

Let me give you some of my real background. I was a lineman for almost 20 years. Chances are, if you live east of the Mississippi River, I have helped get your power back on after a major storm. I have climbed more utility poles, worked in more bad weather than you can probably imagine. The last 7 or 8 years I have been working to make sure linemen and other workers stay alive and unhurt.

I hunt and shoot as hobbys. I fish when I can. My kids all grew up with manners and respect for their elders and other people. They all graduated with honors and all went on to graduate from college. (one graduated Summa Cum Laude with a degree in Aerospace Engineering)

But somehow, because I don't see all feminists as anti-family and promoting lesbianism, you think I am some sort of soft little liberal hiding in an ivory tower. I got news for you, junior. I am in my 50s and still compete in ironman competitions. I don't win them anymore. But I finish.

Newsflash! No man "has" to beat his wife. He chooses to beat her.

That you didn't beat your wife is great. That you think to add the line "I did not have to beat her either" speaks volumes about what you think of women.

Cambridge Univ students were asked why they need feminism. Here are 60 answers:

http://awkwardsituationist.tumblr.c...idge-university-students-were-asked-on-campus

There are some excellent comments.

"Because people still ask what the victim was WEARING"

"Because 1/3 of 10 year old girls biggest worry is their body"

"Because men are afraid of women laughing at them, while women are afraid of men killing them"

"Because society teaches us 'Don't get raped', not 'don't rape'"

"Because a woman's IQ is WAY more important than her bra size"

I would also like to say that I am childless and 60 years old. I have not had breast cancer, so far. I know several women who have had breast cancer and they were all several years younger than I am when they got it. Two of them were only in their 30s (one of those died from it). And they had ALL had children.
Anecdotal evidence. Not reliable.

I never wanted children and I don't regret not having any. It has nothing to do with the feminist movement, whatever that is.
I hear you.

"Because people still ask what the victim was WEARING"

"Because society teaches us 'Don't get raped', not 'don't rape'"
No one wants to declare rape legal!

"Because 1/3 of 10 year old girls biggest worry is their body"
Blame fashion designers and Hollywood celebrities - many of whom are frantic liberals.

Don't forget heroin chic.

Last edited:

Forum List

Back