Feminist Magazine: Bill Clinton Isn’t Necessarily A Bad Guy If He Raped Juanita Broaddrick

bripat9643

Diamond Member
Apr 1, 2011
This is the reason I call left wingers "douche bags." They obviously have no principles of any kind. They will excuse any kind of behavior by a politician so long as he/she votes the right way and mouths the correct platitudes.

Feminist Magazine: Bill Clinton Isn’t Necessarily A Bad Guy If He Raped Juanita Broaddrick

Former President Bill Clinton addresses the Democratic National Convention in Philadelphia, Pennsylvania, U.S. July 26, 2016. REUTERS/Lucy Nicholson

An online feminist magazine recently featured an article that excused former President Bill Clinton’s alleged rape of Juanita Broaddrick.

A Wonkette article titled “Let’s Talk About Juanita Broaddrick” claimed that even if Clinton had raped Broaddrick in 1978 — he was running for Arkansas governor at the time — it does not necessarily mean he’s “an evil man.”

“To sum up, I think Bill Clinton could very well have raped Juanita Broaddrick; that it doesn’t make him an evil man, or irredeemable (I’m Catholic; we’re all forgiven, if we’re sorry, and Broaddrick says Bill Clinton personally called her up to apologize). It doesn’t even necessarily make him a bad feminist — you know, later, once he stops doing that,” the article claimed.

Granted some guys may have made a stupid mistake once in heat of passion or something but these stupid assholes that do shit over and over again have evil hearts.

"Feminists" turn a blind eye to the dehumanization of women in the name of Islam. No surprise that one Bill Clinton rape victim is put on ignore by the Fems.

Forum List

Back