Ferguson Cop Apologizes To Michael Brown's Family

Don't expect honesty from the lefties
any misleading title they can get away with they will

By way of example, "President".

the most dishonest, lying, more cover ups than Richard Nixon, abusing the power of the government agencies on the PEOPLE of this country, etc and the media, the Republican party and Obots just yawn over it all..

it's been a nightmare

The Ferguson Police Chief Has Finally Apologized To Michael Brown 8217 s Family The Source

On August 6th, Darren Wilson shot Michael Brown, who was unarmed and surrendering, in the street. There’s no understating the chaos that ensued, but one of the most major things to note was what didn’t happen. The Ferguson Police Chief was mum on the topic, and had very little to say when he was reached out to for comments on what was happening in his very own jurisdiction–an issue that was affecting both the nation and the world.

Its about time. Now, put Wilson in jail.

Video at the link.

Did you look at your own link?

The police chief did NOT apologize for the shooting of Michael Brown as you suggest, nor would he at this point in the investigation. He apologized for how long it took to remove Brown's body from the street and for being too strong with the PEACEFUL protesters which is understandable. If you really think he apologized for the shooting, you know very little about the case and nothing about the legal process.

Suggestion: Let's wait for ALL the facts to come out. Emotions don't solve crimes, facts do.

Don't expect honesty from the lefties
any misleading title they can get away with they will
It's not the title that is misleading. The Chief did apologize for its taking so long to remove his body from the street, thus justifying the use of "finally" in the video title. Luddly omitted that word in his thread title. Neither title is misleading. It's the comments in the storyline that are premature, biased and misleading....along with Luddly's premature conclusion that Wilson should be jailed.

Nothing more than a rush to judgement here.

I do agree with what you say though....both sentences are true.

Last edited:
They need to fire that police chief for being a pussy and an irresponsible LEO. Mayor probably put him up to it. Since the blacks don't turnout in Ferg to vote then that guarantees that the next Mayor will also be white and they'll probably bitch about that too when the time comes.

In my opinion, this apology is either an attempt to quell the violence and protests, or something damning has come about in the investigation, and it's leading up to charges being pressed against the officer. Either way, why can't people just wait for the investigation to unfold before picking sides based off nothing more than politics?

In my opinion, this apology is either an attempt to quell the violence and protests, or something damning has come about in the investigation, and it's leading up to charges being pressed against the officer. Either way, why can't people just wait for the investigation to unfold before picking sides based off nothing more than politics?
it's a conservative thing you wouldn't understand:biggrin:

it's a conservative thing you wouldn't understand:biggrin:

I have to disagree. It's a political hack thing. Many liberals are quick to pick sides when stories like this happen.

Please don't take back your "agree" though. Now that rep is gone I'm a shameless agree whore. :(

The only reason he apologized is because someone told him it may help make the PD look less racist. He was overheard saying "that coon should apologize for bleeding on my street".

The only reason he apologized is because someone told him it may help make the PD look less racist. He was overheard saying "that coon should apologize for bleeding on my street".

Um... are you joking or was he really overheard saying that? :eek:

Seriously ?

Pssssst, don't tell anyone, but I've got this little beachfront condo in Nebraska, I want to sell, really really cheap. Interested ?

Seriously ?

Pssssst, don't tell anyone, but I've got this little beachfront condo in Nebraska, I want to sell, really really cheap. Interested ?

I've never had an interest in moving to Nebraska, but I have always wanted to own a beachfront condo. PM me the details and I'll wire you the money immediately. :eek:

The Ferguson Police Chief Has Finally Apologized To Michael Brown 8217 s Family The Source

On August 6th, Darren Wilson shot Michael Brown, who was unarmed and surrendering, in the street. There’s no understating the chaos that ensued, but one of the most major things to note was what didn’t happen. The Ferguson Police Chief was mum on the topic, and had very little to say when he was reached out to for comments on what was happening in his very own jurisdiction–an issue that was affecting both the nation and the world.

Its about time. Now, put Wilson in jail.

Video at the link.

Did you look at your own link?

The police chief did NOT apologize for the shooting of Michael Brown as you suggest, nor would he at this point in the investigation. He apologized for how long it took to remove Brown's body from the street and for being too strong with the PEACEFUL protesters which is understandable. If you really think he apologized for the shooting, you know very little about the case and nothing about the legal process.

Suggestion: Let's wait for ALL the facts to come out. Emotions don't solve crimes, facts do.

Did you bother to read MY words?

Where did I "suggest" that "he apologized for the shooting".

Constantly having to explain everything to the knee jerkers is just ridiculous.

Forum List

Back