Ferguson witness-testimony opinion

Delta4Embassy

Gold Member
Dec 12, 2013
Earth
Watching Legal View with Ashleigh Banfield yesterday at ~11:30am, the eyewitness testimony given by Piaget Crenshaw struck me as curious. According to the witness,

"Police shouldn't be shooting this [young boy]..." I think it was young boy, possibly "kid."

In my notes I took watching I wrote, "Referring to Mr. Brown, a 6'4" nearly 300 pound 18 year-old as a young boy or kid suggests her witness testimony was formed only after learning details about the shooting. Unless in her eyes giants are 'young boys.' "

To me being 6'2" anyone taller than I am isn't a boy of any sort but a man. Presumedly she couldn't discern his face from her vantage point. So if she only learned who the decedent was afterwords, how long after? And how much of her alledged testimony comes from other reports revealing the age and identity of the deceased?

6'4" and nearly 300 pounds is a "man" to anyone observing him from any range. That the witness referred to him as a young boy suggests she'd learned who he was knowing he's 18 yada yada. So by the time she gave her testimony on CNN, how much else had she heard that she used to fill in her own account?

6'4" and nearly 300 pounds is a "man" to anyone observing him from any range. That the witness referred to him as a young boy suggests she'd learned who he was knowing he's 18 yada yada. So by the time she gave her testimony on CNN, how much else had she heard that she used to fill in her own account?

If he is a man and can fight and die for his country, why can't he drink alcohol legally?

At my age an 18 yo is a kid...
Where I come from a 'boy' is expected to start behaving like a 'man' about age fourteen.
In the Black community no one really expects any male to behave like a man.......ever.
Always an excuse.
If there were actually a bunch of Black 'men' among the rioters/looters they would have taken care of business on the first night.
Never expect too much from the Black 'men'. They continually prove they just aren't genetically up to the job.
Hence an entire failing race world wide.
The fact that the Black community keeps looking at a racist whore like Sharpton to tell them what to do and think says it all.

First of all testimony? Really?

I agree that calling him a young boy is an attempt to steer the conversation dishonestly. But its what the left does so I am not the least bit surprised

First of all testimony? Really?

I agree that calling him a young boy is an attempt to steer the conversation dishonestly. But its what the left does so I am not the least bit surprised

All this discussion between calling him a "young boy" or a young man," is useless. The video shows exactly who he was...a "young thug." Now can anyone deny that?

Watching Legal View with Ashleigh Banfield yesterday at ~11:30am, the eyewitness testimony given by Piaget Crenshaw struck me as curious. According to the witness,

"Police shouldn't be shooting this [young boy]..." I think it was young boy, possibly "kid."

In my notes I took watching I wrote, "Referring to Mr. Brown, a 6'4" nearly 300 pound 18 year-old as a young boy or kid suggests her witness testimony was formed only after learning details about the shooting. Unless in her eyes giants are 'young boys.' "

To me being 6'2" anyone taller than I am isn't a boy of any sort but a man. Presumedly she couldn't discern his face from her vantage point. So if she only learned who the decedent was afterwords, how long after? And how much of her alledged testimony comes from other reports revealing the age and identity of the deceased?

Sounds to me like you have a fear of anyone over 6'2". I once watched a 6'5" "kid" that was 13 years old. It doesnt matter how tall or big someone is. Their age is apparent unless you are just afraid of big people.

I think she says something about him being young in her cell phone video taping as well so that pretty much kills your line of reasoning..

New Video Of Mike Brown Shooting Released By Witness Paiget Crenshaw: 'They Killed Him'

In the beginning of the video, she can be heard saying, “God bless his soul, police shot this boy outside my apartment. They killed him.” The footage shows Brown lying in the middle of the street as an officer, presumably Wilson, looks on and calls over another office.

Crenshaw, Mitchell & Brown were close friends. They hung out at each others place & played video games together. They were on video conspiring with Brown's Mother at the shooting before giving statements.

Where I come from a 'boy' is expected to start behaving like a 'man' about age fourteen.
In the Black community no one really expects any male to behave like a man.......ever.
Always an excuse.
If there were actually a bunch of Black 'men' among the rioters/looters they would have taken care of business on the first night.
Never expect too much from the Black 'men'. They continually prove they just aren't genetically up to the job.
The fact that the Black community keeps looking at a racist whore like Sharpton to tell them what to do and think says it all.

Sharpton’s Big Lie

Flopping Aces ^

As the facts of the shooting in Ferguson Missouri leaked the air went out of the racism balloon. The race baiters desperately needed a canard- something else upon which to hang their restive hats. Thus The Reverend Tawana Sharpton, Obama's "go to guy" on race, drew a new race card out of the deck: The police caused the riots. The Rev. Al Sharpton used his eulogy for slain 18-year-old Michael Brown on Monday to criticize the conduct of law enforcement in Ferguson, Missouri, and to call for America to “deal with” the kind of policing that has plagued the community...

2le54it.jpg

Always an excuse.

Sharpton’s Big Lie

Flopping Aces ^

As the facts of the shooting in Ferguson Missouri leaked the air went out of the racism balloon. The race baiters desperately needed a canard- something else upon which to hang their restive hats. Thus The Reverend Tawana Sharpton, Obama's "go to guy" on race, drew a new race card out of the deck: The police caused the riots. The Rev. Al Sharpton used his eulogy for slain 18-year-old Michael Brown on Monday to criticize the conduct of law enforcement in Ferguson, Missouri, and to call for America to “deal with” the kind of policing that has plagued the community...

2le54it.jpg
Sharpton is alone in criticizing the police and their actions, isn't he?

One thing is for sure, Mike Browns hands were not up when he was shot!

5 of 6 shots defiantly struck Brown from the front. According to his friend Dorian Johnson, the first shot from inside the SUV struck Brown in the chest. The audio recording caught the last 10 of 11 shots fired in 2 rapid fire volleys 3 seconds apart. The gun held 10 rounds in the mag & 1 in the chamber for a total of 11 shots. The last rapid fire volley was only 4 shots.

We know the hand wound did not happen in the struggle over the gun because there were no powder burns. This hand wound was a graze that struck with the thumb pointing in the direction the bullet came from. That means there is no way Browns hands were up or running away from the last 4 shots. Only the one forearm shot could have hit as he was running away while 6 rapid shots were fired. This can only mean last 4 shots struck Brown with his thumbs pointing towards Officer Wilson & head lowered.

Forum List

Back