File Charges against the traitorous 47!

My, LOOK at what the Loin of the Senate did...he should have been shot as a traitor!!!!

Ted Kennedy's Soviet Gambit

Forbes online ^ | 8/28/2009 @ 12:01AM | Peter Robinson
Picking his way through the Soviet archives that Boris Yeltsin had just thrown open, in 1991 Tim Sebastian, a reporter for the London Times, came across an arresting memorandum. Composed in 1983 by Victor Chebrikov, the top man at the KGB, the memorandum was addressed to Yuri Andropov, the top man in the entire USSR. The subject: Sen. Edward Kennedy. “On 9-10 May of this year,” the May 14 memorandum explained, “Sen. Edward Kennedy’s close friend and trusted confidant [John] Tunney was in Moscow.” (Tunney was Kennedy’s law school roommate and a former Democratic senator from California.) “The senator charged...

I wonder, are the same people who supported the impeachment of President Clinton now opposed to any sanction of the 47 members of the Senate?

It seems to me a married man using a nuanced response to a personal question of a sexual nature is less serious than an overt act in violation of a Congressional Act.

Maybe this isn't the best example of right wing hypocrisy, but it maybe in the top 100.

My, LOOK at what the Loin of the Senate did...he should have been shot as a traitor!!!!

Picking his way through the Soviet archives that Boris Yeltsin had just thrown open, in 1991 Tim Sebastian, a reporter for the London Times, came across an arresting memorandum. Composed in 1983 by Victor Chebrikov, the top man at the KGB, the memorandum was addressed to Yuri Andropov, the top man in the entire USSR. The subject: Sen. Edward Kennedy. “On 9-10 May of this year,” the May 14 memorandum explained, “Sen. Edward Kennedy’s close friend and trusted confidant [John] Tunney was in Moscow.” (Tunney was Kennedy’s law school roommate and a former Democratic senator from California.) “The senator charged...
That SOB should have been brought up on charges when he introduced his immigration bill in 1965...he literally helped destroy America.

That SOB should have been brought up on charges when he introduced his immigration bill in 1965...he literally helped destroy America.
Absolutely! Teddy was a hopeless, homeless drunk who lived in the Senate washroom.

Does THAT excuse him for giving secrets to the Communists in 1984, you Communist bastard?

Forum List

Back