Final Trump Rally Before Election Tomorrow

Yeah, can you sum it up for me please? I didn't see the whole thing but I will tonight. 😁

It was just a very different energy. You know Trump rallies are not often very original. He pretty much says the same thing each time with highlights looking at current events. It was just a higher energy. Very happy! Plus everybody got drenched in the rain and no one seemed to mind at all.

It was just a very different energy. You know Trump rallies are not often very original. He pretty much says the same thing each time with highlights looking at current events. It was just a higher energy. Very happy! Plus everybody got drenched in the rain and no one seemed to mind at all.

Yeah, but unfortunately with the liberal media out there he has to repeat himself rather loudly and often because these brain damaged people just don't get it.

They have no fight left in them. They're probably all drunk by now, crying while they watch Trump's rally.

They have been quiet this whole entire time on here,.. probably because they are too busy running around in circles screaming their heads off and then they go cry and cower in a corner and repeat like it's Armageddon.

Did you see the headline that said it’s a record high of all time of Hispanics switching from Dems to republicans? :yes_text12: That never happened when Bush came in because they could see Bush was a clone of his pal Clinton before him who was a mass murderer and drug runner for the cia,they see trump is not part of the corrupt two party system and that the Dems are no longer the party you could be proud of when kennedy was potus.till obomination came along Clinton was the only corrupt dem president sense kennedy other than LBJ of course,so thsts why the dem party was popular but when Barry lied to the people about reversing bush’s dreconian policys and only expanded them and remembered how Clinton betrayed them,because trump was differerent,thst was why they switched. :thup:

Last edited:
Something trump just said that was so spot on was how the Clinton’s spied on him and nothing happened to hitlery and thst had he done thst to her,they would be calling fir the death penalty.

While I was thrilled to hear him say patriots kari lake fir arizona and Kelly what’s her name fir Alaska,kristy Noem for governor of South Dakota I wished he had said Joey Gilbert fir governor of Nevada.i think it’s safe to say what the major announcement he was referring to his going to be in florida on nov15 th. :2up: :yes_text12:

Last edited:
Why did he not say anybody for governor for california,get anybody in there thsts not a dem anyways than thst commie bastard.

Forum List

Back