🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Finally: Congress To Probe Lethal Crash That Killed SEAL Team 6 Members

Steve_McGarrett

Gold Member
Jul 11, 2013
And guess what? The Chinook's 'Black Box' is missing! How does that happen? I always thought something was nefarious about the elite SEAL's who were taken out by a single RPG. They are a covert elusive bunch and their flight plans are never revealed so whoever took them out had to have been tipped off. There are many questions that need to be answered. Read this article.

Congress to probe lethal crash that killed SEAL Team 6 members - The Hill - covering Congress, Politics, Political Campaigns and Capitol Hill | TheHill.com

When the politicians TURN on the military (people with guns, not disarmed slaves), shit tends to backfire.

Or, whoever took them out could have been in the right place, at the right time. Coincidences do happen, terrible as they may be. Oh and, being Elite doesn't make you or your Helicopter anymore resistant to Explosives designed to take out much thicker skinned vehicles.

Wonder why they were in a Chinook. Hell from what I've read they are slower than slow and almost anyone could take one down.

I know the C can haul a good load but hey, there are other faster, better choppers out there.

Oh and whens the last time a "black box" wasn't found??

Wonder why they were in a Chinook. Hell from what I've read they are slower than slow and almost anyone could take one down.

I know the C can haul a good load but hey, there are other faster, better choppers out there.

Why wouldnt they be in a Chinook, its not slow at all for a helicopter of its size, especially with its payload. Helicopters are comparatively easy to shoot down; and I struggle to think of a helicopter that would have faired any better at such a thing.

Anyway. What exactly should they have been in- what was their mission again?

Why wouldnt they be in a Chinook, its not slow at all for a helicopter of its size, especially with its payload. Helicopters are comparatively easy to shoot down; and I struggle to think of a helicopter that would have faired any better at such a thing.

Anyway. What exactly should they have been in- what was their mission again?

You are right.

I always thought the Chinook was used mostly for cargo but after researching it I found it was used to move troops as well. There were thirty on that Chinook. Some of them happened to be SEALS.

I still find it odd that they haven't found the black box.

Also the bodies were all cremated? Haven't heard that one either. Most folks get bodies back no matter how badly burned or savaged they are. They get them back for proper burial.

I can remember a friend of mine's family getting a son back during the Viet Nam war. He was killed when his jet crashed. They got his badly burned body back for buriel.

Last edited:

Forum List

Back