Finally, Congressmen Are Noting Barack Obama's Fingerprints on the Weaponization of the FBI

Snouter

Can You Smell Me
Aug 3, 2013
No wonder Hussaine has been in hiding just like the Hussaine in Iraq back in the day!

Steve King's Memo Warning: 'Watch Closely for Barack Obama's Fingerprints'

Hussaine needs to face the consequences of attacking our democracy. Lock him and Micheal up!

...“Look at all of these investigations now,” said King. “Look closely for Barack Obama’s fingerprints. I’ve just identified some that I think are fingerprints, and I think this trail leads to the Obama presidency, to Barack Obama himself...

The anti-White establishment is going to go ape shit, if you excuse my expression. :p

upload_2018-2-3_22-0-37.jpeg

Like it was some mystery.

Recall the way Hussaine acted before the American people voted in The Donald? The fag Obama seemed to know the election would be rigged by the MSM and if it went bad the FBI would frame The Donald for an impeachment, which is worse than losing an election.

Hussaine: ...Donald Trump will not be president because it's a serious job...I continue to believe that Mr Trump will not be president. And the reason is because I have a lot of faith in the American people...

The Donald: ...It is a compliment to be criticized by a president who had done so much damage to the country.

The homosexual Barry Hussaine Obama had faith in his weaponzied FBI, DOJ and State Dept., and MSM, the Swamp.

Last edited:
No wonder Hussaine has been in hiding just like the Hussaine in Iraq back in the day!

Hussaine needs to face the consequences of attacking our democracy. Lock him and Micheal up!

...“Look at all of these investigations now,” said King. “Look closely for Barack Obama’s fingerprints. I’ve just identified some that I think are fingerprints, and I think this trail leads to the Obama presidency, to Barack Obama himself...

The anti-White establishment is going to go ape shit, if you excuse my expression. :p

Stev......BBBBBBBWWWWWWWWWWAAAAAAAAAAQHHHHHHHHHHHHH!

Loser.

Obama leaves his office with high worldwide approval ratings - nearly all countries rate him positively, with an average of 76% saying he has been a good president of the USA.

Here’s a picture of Obama “hiding”……….LOL

t-barack-obama-richard-branson.jpg

C:\Users\Cindy\AppData\Local\Temp\msohtmlclip1\01\clip_image001.gif

He's hiding from the microphones and he's not weighing in on the scandal he is responsible for. Nor is Hillary. Comey, McCabe, and Rosenstein are all guilty as shit but the head of the snake is Barack and Hillary. That's why they're hiding and keeping their mouths shut.

Obama leaves his office with high worldwide approval ratings - nearly all countries rate him positively, with an average of 76% saying he has been a good president of the USA.

I love these NaziCon circle-jerk threads. Hilarious!

The "Memo" is such a dud that the boys are left unsure what to say. So they just spout any crap that comes to mind. They would destroy the men that serve and protect our nation just to protect the stinking treasonous asshole that is Trump. They are a shame to this nation.

Old Rocks, the Obama Swamp Rats serve and protect democrats, not American taxpaying citizens!

Pirro as Attorney General instead of Sessions would be very cool.

Hussaine has been in hiding
What exactly is your notion of "hiding?"
The fact that you don't know what he's been doing doesn't at all make the man be in hiding.

Good for him. World approval and all probably means a lot to him. Hopefully his legacy at home doesn’t because 98% of that is gone and the other two percent are locked in the gas chamber.

52 percent of all Americans would prefer he was President now. His legacy has gone nowhere. Considering the OP is based on Steve King, it's just another example of psychosis.

Good for him. World approval and all probably means a lot to him. Hopefully his legacy at home doesn’t because 98% of that is gone and the other two percent are locked in the gas chamber.

Well, my friend, that negativism about Obama's US ratings must be based on how thoroughly Trump has brain-washed you and your ilk.

On the very LAST day in office, Obama had just about 60% approval, according to Gallup.

Look at those string bean arms. What a fucking pussy. I guess those 5lb fly's don't do much.

Forum List

Back