Finally Some Gun Legislaton that Makes Sense

Spoonman

Gold Member
Jul 15, 2010
It's about time we put a stop to actions resulting from liberal paranoia and hysteria. We need to push back hard on all of the stupidity consuming us lately.

Florida Gov. Rick Scott Signs 'Pop-Tart' Gun Bill Into Law

On Friday, Florida Gov. Rick Scott (R) signed a bill that prohibits schools from disciplining students who play with simulated weapons, The Miami Herald reported.

Lawmakers approved the so-called "Pop-Tart" bill after an 8-year-old Maryland boy earned a suspension for biting a Pop-Tart into the shape of a gun last year.

The boy later received a lifetime membership to the National Rifle Association, which supported the legislation.

It's about time we put a stop to actions resulting from liberal paranoia and hysteria. We need to push back hard on all of the stupidity consuming us lately.

On Friday, Florida Gov. Rick Scott (R) signed a bill that prohibits schools from disciplining students who play with simulated weapons, The Miami Herald reported.

Lawmakers approved the so-called "Pop-Tart" bill after an 8-year-old Maryland boy earned a suspension for biting a Pop-Tart into the shape of a gun last year.

The boy later received a lifetime membership to the National Rifle Association, which supported the legislation.
The anti-gun loons find fault in this because it fails to drive kids away from the idea that any use of a gun, real or simulated, is acceptable.

Except when the state uses them, of course.

gunsa-1.jpg

Those photos from Florida? Teens have gun racks on their pickup trucks, drive to school, are told to park elsewhere, at least in my area of Florida.

Nothing better to do in Florida?

So you like the nanny state and their jack boots handcuffing kids do we?

Juvenile justice in Florida is very active now, home schooling is publicized but kids who do not have internet access often cannot participate. The tiniest bit of that dangerous....pot........can get teens time in our many detention centers, those private correctional facilities are making money, and more & more are being built. The CPC* is is a gold mine for some favored companies. Don't get caught with a part of a Xanax, or hydrocodone pill not prescribed for you, any amount, in your possession, can get you five years in prison; over 4 grams, including fillers, mandatory prison time. Your 18 year old son touches his 15 year old girlfriend's breast? Up to five years also.

*Criminal Punishment Code.

Nothing better to do in Florida?

Juvenile justice in Florida is very active now, home schooling is publicized but kids who do not have internet access often cannot participate. The tiniest bit of that dangerous....pot........can get teens time in our many detention centers, those private correctional facilities are making money, and more & more are being built. The CPC* is is a gold mine for some favored companies. Don't get caught with a part of a Xanax, or hydrocodone pill not prescribed for you, any amount, in your possession, can get you five years in prison; over 4 grams, including fillers, mandatory prison time. Your 18 year old son touches his 15 year old girlfriend's breast? Up to five years also.

Why would parents allow a 15 year old date an 18 year old?

Why would parents allow a 15 year old date an 18 year old?

Sometimes parents do not check ID I gather, or teens gather at each other's houses, and events occur.

I wouldn't really call this 'gun legislation' more like 'schools: stop making shit up"

I think it's a sad day in America that a law like this actually had to be made because of the severe affliction of 'no fucking common sense' of the left.

Forum List

Back