Fine Bunch of Upstanding Citizens

Soldier is accused of killing his wife and a New York state trooper, police say

HT-justin-d-walters-jpo-170710_16x9_992.jpg

Last edited:
More than 1,000 persons have been sent to North Carolina's death row since the state assumed responsibility for executing criminals in 1910.

Here's hoping for 1,003.

WHY are there SO MANY racist threads in Active and new threads today?

This is a conservative board. Are conservatives really racists like the crazy progressives say?
Clean up your act people. Prove you're better than that.

This morning here is just disgusting.

WHY are there SO MANY racist threads in Active and new threads today?

This is a conservative board. Are conservatives really racists like the crazy progressives say?
Clean up your act people. Prove you're better than that.

This morning here is just disgusting.

facts aren't racist

Hush now monkey. Do you need some RID?
Why can't you nigs think of any other insult than lice jokes? You must have an IQ of about 58.

Why can't you nigs think of any other insult than lice jokes? You must have an IQ of about 58.
Why would I have to think of any other insults but the truth just so your monkey smelling ass gets variety?

NY has what to do with NC?
Its in the same country. Why do you ask?
The trolling racist nig derails another topic.
Why would I have to think of any other insults but the truth just so your monkey smelling ass gets variety?
And then they have monkey insults....lol, you look like a monkey.

Its in the same country. Why do you ask?
The trolling racist nig derails another topic.
And then they have monkey insults....lol, you look like a monkey.
Both were monkey insults. There is a reason you look like a monkey. Youre body is furry like a monkey, you have thin lips like a monkey, and you smell like them.

Forum List

Back