Finland expected to begin process of joining Nato this week - BBC News. How´ll Pootin´s response ? I say : he just swallows it, what else he can do?

How do you know it was unprovoked? Because his enemies and detractors said so? Why hasn't anyone bothered to ask Putin himself? Afraid what he might say?
It is called common sense. Too bad your ilk lacks it.

How do you know it was unprovoked? Because his enemies and detractors said so? Why hasn't anyone bothered to ask Putin himself? Afraid what he might say?
The Ukraine declared its independence from the Soviet Union in 1991 when it fell apart. They signed a mutual defense pack with Russia, they abided by that. Russia did not. No Ukrainian soldier has entered Russian soil but that may all change now
Because Russia has destroyed their country there's no reason the ukrainians won't stop until Moscow is burnt to the ground.

It is called common sense.

WHAT is called common sense? Only listening to one side of a story then assuming the other side has nothing to say? Or are you just an anti-Russian hater looking for any excuse to make it all Putin's fault? Do you have any idea that Russia and Ukraine have been in conflict for hundreds of years?

Dropping a nuke would be total insanity. If Putin did that, he would be totally insane, and it would probably lead to the destruction of the entire world.

So you are willing to risk that with a man everyone calls insane while pointlessly provoking him?

Do you really think the gutless Europeans who do nothing on their own and the debauched Biden Admin will go to all out nuclear war with Russia if they drop a low yield nuke on Kiev?

So you are willing to risk that with a man everyone calls insane while pointlessly provoking him?

Do you really think the gutless Europeans who do nothing on their own and the debauched Biden Admin will go to all out nuclear war with Russia if they drop a low yield nuke on Kiev?
We're provoking him ? You are just as insane as he is. He brought all this on himself. I don't think he's willing to destroy his country to, his whole demeanor is about bravado. He's a 1950s cowboy, or at least that's what he thinks he is.

We're provoking him ?
Didn't you just say: "there's no reason the ukrainians won't stop until Moscow is burnt to the ground." Sounds pretty provocative to me. A safer bet would be to get all interested parties to sit down and TALK.

He brought all this on himself.
You don't know that. Maybe he did, but like I said, there is a reason why he did this now.

I don't think he's willing to destroy his country
If you saw the weak Europeans and the hapless American leadership unable to even control its own border, would you be afraid?

WHAT is called common sense? Only listening to one side of a story then assuming the other side has nothing to say? Or are you just an anti-Russian hater looking for any excuse to make it all Putin's fault? Do you have any idea that Russia and Ukraine have been in conflict for hundreds of years?
Okay, keep along your logical line. In conflict for hundreds of years. And? This gives Putin justification for invading Ukraine being based on what exactly?

Okay, keep along your logical line. In conflict for hundreds of years. And? This gives Putin justification for invading Ukraine being based on what exactly?

It doesn't justify anything. All I'm saying is that there are two sides to every argument and all people are looking at is Ukraine's.

It doesn't justify anything. All I'm saying is that there are two sides to every argument and all people are looking at is Ukraine's.
Well, maybe because if there is a criminal who commits some crime, people tend to blame this criminal rather than the victim for provoking them.

Yeah, I know you have heard this explanation before. But it is the simplest and the most obvious one.

Didn't you just say: "there's no reason the ukrainians won't stop until Moscow is burnt to the ground." Sounds pretty provocative to me. A safer bet would be to get all interested parties to sit down and TALK.

You don't know that. Maybe he did, but like I said, there is a reason why he did this now.

If you saw the weak Europeans and the hapless American leadership unable to even control its own border, would you be afraid?
You must be out of your mind. Russia has murdered countless Ukrainian citizens, invaded their country and destroyed their cities. They have every right to do the same thing to Russia. Before this invasion started 70% of ukrainians thought of Russians as their friends. Today as a result of Russia's foolish and treacherous actions, 90% of ukrainians ( including most of the ethnic Russians living in the Ukraine ) now consider the Russians the enemy. You are making no sense at all. You must be one of Putin's relatives. They must all be insane.

Well, maybe because if there is a criminal who commits some crime, people tend to blame this criminal rather than the victim for provoking them.

Yeah, I know you have heard this explanation before. But it is the simplest and the most obvious one.
The only thing I could think is that there's two freak is a Russian plant so of course he's going to take Putin's side in this insanity. No one could be that obtuse.

Just remember that as Europe and the US repeatedly calls his bluff on several warnings.
I don't know what the future is going to bring I don't have a crystal ball. But I do know if Russian aggression is not checked now, they will continue this insanity.

You must be out of your mind. Russia has murdered countless Ukrainian citizens, invaded their country and destroyed their cities. They have every right to do the same thing to Russia.
Probably true, but then, I'm no more an expert on the matter then you are.

Before this invasion started 70% of ukrainians thought of Russians as their friends. Today as a result of Russia's foolish and treacherous actions, 90% of ukrainians ( including most of the ethnic Russians living in the Ukraine ) now consider the Russians the enemy.
Again, probably true.

You must be one of Putin's relatives.
I think the chances for that to be extremely small. But then, neither am I disposed to rush into drawing conclusions without getting all the facts first.

I don't know what the future is going to bring I don't have a crystal ball. But I do know if Russian aggression is not checked now, they will continue this insanity.

Probably true, but then, I'm no more an expert on the matter then you are.

Again, probably true.

I think the chances for that to be extremely small. But then, neither am I disposed to rush into drawing conclusions without getting all the facts first.
I do believe you're an expert on anything, experts have to have common sense. Putin shut down all independent News services in the country to keep his people blind to what is going on in the Ukraine. That in itself is a crime Russia keeps involving itself in every other world countries politics in the whole world. That is a crime. And it's all to advance Russia's interests, not to benefit anyone else
That is a crime. Human rights don't exist in Russia. That is a crime. The list is endless, Russia never became a democracy, it's largely an oligarchy of the xkgb and Rich, fascists one and all.

I do believe you're an expert on anything, experts have to have common sense.
So I have common sense? Actually, I do.

Putin shut down all independent News services in the country to keep his people blind to what is going on in the Ukraine.
And Zelensky took over all TV stations putting nothing on all channels except for his state TV.

That in itself is a crime Russia keeps involving itself in every other world countries politics in the whole world.
Then it must be a crime in Ukraine as well.

That is a crime. And it's all to advance Russia's interests, not to benefit anyone else
Same as Ukraine.

That is a crime. Human rights don't exist in Russia. That is a crime. The list is endless,
Then I assume you must be pretty sore at China as well. Why doesn't Biden have a problem with them? Have you heard of the lockdowns there with people begging for their lives?

Russia never became a democracy, it's largely an oligarchy of the xkgb and Rich, fascists one and all.
Sounds a lot like Biden's America.

Forum List

Back