First Family Vacations In Martha's Vineyard

I was at Martha's Vineyard once, I was like 15. I wanted to rip my eyeballs out. Boring as fuck for 15.

Anyhoot, his PR-coach needs to be fired like, last year.

I was at Martha's Vineyard once, I was like 15. I wanted to rip my eyeballs out. Boring as fuck for 15.

Anyhoot, his PR-coach needs to be fired like, last year.

LOL!!

Kinda like when my parents took me to Albuquerque.

The Obamas would have been better off staying in the Gulf.

Portions of Tisbury Great Pond, the salt-water lagoon fronting the first family’s vacation estate Blue Heron Farm, were closed earlier this week due to high levels of enterococci, an indicator that the water is contaminated with fecal coliform bacteria. Ew.

High levels of enterococci can cause skin irritation, vomiting or diarrhea in swimmers. Which could ruin anyone’s vacation!

Will bacteria count beach Barack Obama? - BostonHerald.com

I'm rather amused at the idea of his 6th vacation of the year being spent swimming in shit - it's a perfect physical manifestation and poetic justice for what he has done to the country.

I feel sorry for the bacteria.... having to put up with that shit in the water.

I hope this doesn't mean what I think it means

The Obamas would have been better off staying in the Gulf.

Portions of Tisbury Great Pond, the salt-water lagoon fronting the first family’s vacation estate Blue Heron Farm, were closed earlier this week due to high levels of enterococci, an indicator that the water is contaminated with fecal coliform bacteria. Ew.

High levels of enterococci can cause skin irritation, vomiting or diarrhea in swimmers. Which could ruin anyone’s vacation!

Will bacteria count beach Barack Obama? - BostonHerald.com

I'm rather amused at the idea of his 6th vacation of the year being spent swimming in shit - it's a perfect physical manifestation and poetic justice for what he has done to the country.

I feel sorry for the bacteria.... having to put up with that shit in the water.

I hope this doesn't mean what I think it means

That's tired man, she's not racist.

He's been on a two year vacation, he must be a real disappointment for the blacks, to know their first black pres is such a goof.

The sad thing is that, and call me a racist if you want, but 90% of black people are still going to vote for him in 2012... because he is black. Some of you may not like that but it's the truth.

Here's proof...

Blacks and Whites Continue to Differ Sharply on Obama

:rolleyes:

Blacks vote Dem 80-90% in damn near every election. His skin color has nothing to do with it.

Good point. Why is that? No other Demographic has that high of a percentage... They have voted for Democrats for years and at least according to Sharpton, Jackson, etc... many of them are still in the same situation they were in 40 years ago.... They may want to think about changing it up a little bit.

How many is that now? I think he's up to like 6 or 7 Vacations so far this year. Man,must be nice.

Hey, he deserves to all of those vacations because of how much he Sacrifices for us with his constant partying and golfing.

He's been on a two year vacation, he must be a real disappointment for the blacks, to know their first black pres is such a goof.

The sad thing is that, and call me a racist if you want, but 90% of black people are still going to vote for him in 2012... because he is black. Some of you may not like that but it's the truth.

Here's proof...

Blacks vote Dem 80-90% in damn near every election. His skin color has nothing to do with it.

i get that, but here is the problem i have. blacks vote about 90% black no matter who the candidate. barry just probably got more of them to turn out than normal. they will no doubt vote for him 90% in the election. fine. republicans are racist, dems are saviors. i get it.
what i don't understand is, how does obama have an approval rating among blacks today of about 85%? i think overall its 41, yet it is double that among blacks. what are they seeing that no one else does? i get your going to vote D no matter what in 2012, but that doesn't mean you have to approve of the guy no matter what he does. it's not as if he's done particularly much to benefit the black community. so, other than the color of his skin, how is it possible that he can have such a high approval rating?

Here's proof...

i get that, but here is the problem i have. blacks vote about 90% black no matter who the candidate. barry just probably got more of them to turn out than normal. they will no doubt vote for him 90% in the election. fine. republicans are racist, dems are saviors. i get it.
what i don't understand is, how does obama have an approval rating among blacks today of about 85%? i think overall its 41, yet it is double that among blacks. what are they seeing that no one else does? i get your going to vote D no matter what in 2012, but that doesn't mean you have to approve of the guy no matter what he does. it's not as if he's done particularly much to benefit the black community. so, other than the color of his skin, how is it possible that he can have such a high approval rating?

What is his approval rating amongst registered Dems?

Last edited:
Hey, he deserves to all of those vacations because of how much he Sacrifices for us with his constant partying and golfing.

Hey, he took on the responsibility of entertaining Paul McCartney for us Americans; He has taken on the responsibility of entertaining Elton John; he has helped keep local golf courses somewhat well kept...He has entertained sports teams for us...
And...if course.....without him the Prime Minister of Israel would never have seen the lovely white house refuse in the back.

Give Obama a break. He needs his rest. He has a major golf match in 2 weeks.

6 - 7 Vacations so far this year? Wow! Good to see he's feeling the peoples' pain. :(

Nobody gives a fuck what you have to say about this, you fucking repeating piece of troll shit.

I've got his obsession down to a science now. He enters threads and says the same sentence or paragraph over and over and over again, until someone responds to how retarted it is, then he switches it up a word or two, and says it again.

Wash, rinse repeat.

He's corny as fuck. Seriously, he made this post what........10 minutes after posting almost virtually the same fucking thing. :lol:

I doubt 85%...but I do not know.

6 - 7 Vacations so far this year? Wow! Good to see he's feeling the peoples' pain. :(

Nobody gives a fuck what you have to say about this, you fucking repeating piece of troll shit.

I've got his obsession down to a science now. He enters threads and says the same sentence or paragraph over and over and over again, until someone responds to how retarted it is, then he switches it up a word or two, and says it again.

Wash, rinse repeat.

He's corny as fuck. Seriously, he made this post what........10 minutes after posting almost virtually the same fucking thing. :lol:

Yup, he's really only made about a dozen or so real posts here, the other 5k are recycled versions of the original 12.

93% -blacks
80% - dems
72%-liberals
77%-mod dem
67%-conservative dem

Can you name them and their duration?

Come on...you can do it

You wouldn't be counting weekends as vacations again would you?

Forum List

Back