First Kiss. OMG..I LOVE this!

While I'm not entirely against it... I have to admit, I found it odd.

First, this seems like a woman thing. Obviously some men would enjoy this, but most men don't... right? I mean, when I see two people kissing, that doesn't even show up on my radar. Unless I'm the one being kissed, I just mind my own business, and I don't "get anything out of it" so to speak, to watch them. So I'm guessing this is a woman deal?

Second, everything I have ever heard or read, suggests that in order to really enjoy, and have an "intimate experience", suggests that you have 'know' the person you are with. The idea that you are going to get this big buzz from kissing someone you have never met before, don't even know their name, and they are kissing you for the camera.... isn't that a bit far fetched?

And lastly, I guess I'm cynical.... when I see a bunch of people swirling around on camera, it's about as real to me as reality TV. Do you really think they are doing that, because they are enjoying the kiss? Or are they just playing for a camera? Perhaps I am just cynical.

By the way.... do you think that if you were running around kissing strangers, that doing so would cheapen the kiss to you, so that when you actually found someone to marry, that kissing them wouldn't have as much meaning since you were kissing everyone else?

Forum List

Back