First Thought game.

Hey, knucklehead, go riot, loot, and destroy businesses WITHOUT wearing a mask somewhere, would you PLEASE do that? Thank you.

disagree if you want - but keep it to one or 2 words.
Hey, my response was to the dim Rye Catcher, and was NOT a response to the regular flow of the thread. THEY were the interloper, they NEVER post on this thread. They were only here to TROLL. Thank you.

Hey, knucklehead, go riot, loot, and destroy businesses WITHOUT wearing a mask somewhere, would you PLEASE do that? Thank you.

disagree if you want - but keep it to one or 2 words.
Hey, my response was to the dim Rye Catcher, and was NOT a response to the regular flow of the thread. THEY were the interloper, they NEVER post on this thread. They were only here to TROLL. Thank you.

then be the bigger person.

I don't need to riot, loot or destroy anyone's businesses, I do wear a mask each time I leave our house to shop for necessary items, including dinners which we purchase from restaurant take out menus, or make dinners from Hello Fresh. Wearing a mask is how I respect others at Costco, Safeway or when I pick up take out. Apparently you don't either (loot, riot or destroy anyone's businsesses); I don't because I spend my time keeping our dog exercised, playing chess with my older son (via telephone) and keeping our our vegetable garden - you seem to spend most of you day on this message board, posting nothing but hate, fear and bullshit.

BTW, I did stay on topic: Callous; the first word to come to my mind!

Last edited:

Forum List

Back