First US city set to see complete Obamacare collapse

MindWars

Diamond Member
Oct 14, 2016
Knoxville, Tenn., could be the first city in the U.S. where Obamacare completely collapses, leaving tens of thousands of people without the option to buy a subsidized insurance policy. Humana, the city’s only remaining insurance provider on its Obamacare exchange, announced it is exiting the market in 2018. If that happens, Knoxville citizens will be in a rough spot. Unless another insurance provider fills Humana’s place,

First US City Set To See Complete Obamacare Collapse

--------------------------------------------------------

Aww the Obamacare loser's plan is failing a great thing to tack onto his loser legacy oh wait he doesn't have a legacy.

45 miles east of Knoxville you are in the Tennessee Mountains. Been through Knoxville many times on I-75 and they have a lot of expensive foreign car dealerships.

Well now, had the public option been kept in the original ACA, that would not be a problem now, would it?

45 miles east of Knoxville you are in the Tennessee Mountains. Been through Knoxville many times on I-75 and they have a lot of expensive foreign car dealerships.
Actually I am just north of the mountainous area I believe. Pigeon Forge and Gatlinburg are about 30 miles from me. Morristown is the name of my city.

God bless you always!!! :) :) :)

Holly

Well now, had the public option been kept in the original ACA, that would not be a problem now, would it?
Why do liberals want people to die? Democrats own this debacle.
This "debacle" has a 36% approval rating. That`s 20 points lower than the approval of Obamacare.
Who`s dying? Not this Republican who owes his life to the ACA.
In Letter to the President, Republican Who Opposed Obamacare Says It Saved His Life
People will be without insurance. Liberals always say people will be dying in the streets without insurance. Since Obama owns this failure I see you will support it. You are nothing but a tool.

Forum List

Back