Fishy direct deposit problems nationally

So, the explanation is very simple.

The electronic files sent to each FI had certain personal information redacted, due to a processing error. The FIs need tha information to process the ACH files.

It's basically a one off.

More like, it is not happening to me so I do not give a flying fuck.

But hey, you do you!
Zero.

Zero empathy. That's why you're a real peckerneck.

Guess what's at the top of a peckerneck? A dickhead.

"I got mine, fuck everybody else."

That type of attitude is what's wrong with Boomers.

Last edited:
Zero.

Zero empathy. That's why you're a real peckerneck.

Guess what's at the top of a peckerneck? A dickhead.

" I got mine, fuck everybody else."

That's what's wrong with Boomers.

giphy.gif

Those of you finding no problem here is because you don’t have monies transmitted by this method because you don’t receive monies other than dole.

Those of you finding no problem here is because you don’t have monies transmitted by this method because you don’t receive monies other than dole.

Or because our banks were not impacted.

Or because we get our direct deposits on the other weekend

Or because we get our direct deposits on the 1st and that was before the problem.

You have admired here before that another party brings home the bacon.

why do you need to lie so much? My wife and I both work and make pretty close to the same except that she has the option for OT which adds to her bring home.

So you are absolutely correct-no problems for you.

yes, no problems for me as it was not my bank that was impacted and we do not live paycheck to paycheck so if it were our bank it still would not be a problem.

So, the explanation is very simple.

The electronic files sent to each FI had certain personal information redacted, due to a processing error. The FIs need tha information to process the ACH files.

It's basically a one off.
It’s still going on 3 days after discovery
Been kept real quiet until today
You dim bulbs suggesting how simple it is to “just move to another bank” are, well, Dim Bulbs .

Forum List

Back