Five Texas DA's Have Come Out In Support Of Murder?? WTF?

There are not differing degrees of murdering a baby.....

Or are you saying you were willing to give this woman a pass for murdering her babies??

Or this woman??

Maybe we shouldn't have been so tough on this woman for murdering her baby....since there degrees to murdering babies according to you.....

You aren't seeing the difference either because you don't want to or you are trying to be slick.

Because it is not murder. If it cannot live outside of the body, it cannot be a baby. When you break a egg, a baby chick does not come out. This is between the mother and God. We do not play God here. This is a secular society.
It's double murder if the pregnant mother is killled, and with it the unborn child dies.
How do you reconcile this?

You aren't seeing the difference either because you don't want to or you are trying to be slick.
So to recap...abortion isn't murder...it is just a slogan....

So we treat abortion like a traffic ticket..access a fine and maybe some jail time "depending on the degree" of the person who had the abortion...

So, if you are like, a real yucky type of woman...you get more jail time?? How do these "degrees of baby murdering" work?

It's double murder if the pregnant mother is killled, and with it the unborn child dies.
How do you reconcile this?
Not true bro.....depending on the degree of murder....you can probably get off with a fine and maybe a little jail time if you murder the right baby in the right way....

"Bexar County District Attorney Joe D. Gonzales has joined several other DAs in stating they won’t prosecute women who seek abortions, reiterating that the state law banning the procedure makes it a civil, not a criminal matter. “No woman should be punished for making a personal medical decision,” Gonzales said. “No health care provider should feel a responsibility to report these women seeking care to law enforcement."

The letter, also signed by district attorneys John Creuzot of Dallas County; José Garza of Travis County; Mark Gonzalez of Nueces County; and Brian Middleton of Fort Bend County, urged other elected prosecutors to resist efforts to pull the criminal justice system into the abortion issue."

This story obviously flew under the radar when first reported a couple of weeks ago but it is definitely relevant now.....How are these prosecutors coming out and saying that a mother murdering her baby is a civil matter?? How can we truly punish these whores if we just treat it as some type civil court issue?? This isn't Bob suing Cindy over some unpaid loan; this is about standing up to the millions of baby murdering mothers and sentencing them to death as we would anyone else who murders a baby...why are we giving such a pass to these women??

Yes, there are baby-killing leftists in Texas, too, unfortunately. You people are a scourge upon the nation.

So to recap...abortion isn't murder...it is just a slogan....

So we treat abortion like a traffic ticket..access a fine and maybe some jail time "depending on the degree" of the person who had the abortion...

So, if you are like, a real yucky type of woman...you get more jail time?? How do these "degrees of baby murdering" work?

It's a form of homicide, which to some people is morally reprehensible and a crime.

It all depends. You have to remember is I hate Roe as an idiotic baseless SC decision. I have no intent of trying to ban Abortion in NY, even if I could be successful at it.

Tell that to Scott Peterson.
Well, he murdered the wrong baby.....

He should have murdered the baby of crack whore...doubt he would have been so demonized if he did that....

Probably could have at least been elected to statewide office

Right to existence? Responsibility of harboring a life that only has one shot of being?

That is not a secular argument. That is still based on religion. While I would urge the woman to have the baby, I will not jail anyone for it. I will also provide support for a baby if they have it. Republicans allowed the child tax credit to expire.

Using the word "murder" obviously intended to elicit an emotional response. It's not "murder" unless the state classifies it as murder. It's an unfair and disingenuous rant and could be classified as "disinformation".

It's a form of homicide, which to some people is morally reprehensible and a crime.

It all depends. You have to remember is I hate Roe as an idiotic baseless SC decision. I have no intent of trying to ban Abortion in NY, even if I could be successful at it.
"I have no intent of trying to ban abortion in NY"

Well are you not merciful, oh powerful one....

Using the word "murder" obviously intended to elicit an emotional response. It's not "murder" unless the state classifies it as murder. It's an unfair and disingenuous rant and could be classified as "disinformation".
Yea, calling an abortion murder is definitely disingenuous information......

So why didn't all of the right-wingers push back on all of that disingenuous rhetoric??

Yea, calling an abortion murder is definitely disingenuous information......

So why didn't all of the right-wingers push back on all of that disingenuous rhetoric??
You can call it whatever you want. The problem comes when you accuse a District Attorney of conspiracy in a murder case.

Well, he murdered the wrong baby.....

He should have murdered the baby of crack whore...doubt he would have been so demonized if he did that....

Probably could have at least been elected to statewide office
:rolleyes-41:

Forum List

Back